Pathfinder 2E Adapting Eberron for PF2?

TiwazTyrsfist

Adventurer
It's a shame WotC owns Eberron, because I think it would work really well with PF2 mechanics.

Heritages and Ancestry feats are the PERFECT system for Dragonmarks. Honestly I think it would work better than the 3.5 original for that.

So many Organizations that would work well for Archetypes.

If you go Cavalier (apg. 164) and pledge to Breeland you could get access to Bears with the Mount trait.

I will probably never actually make any headway at this, but feel free to use anything I post on the subject.

dave2008

Legend
It's a shame WotC owns Eberron, because I think it would work really well with PF2 mechanics.

Heritages and Ancestry feats are the PERFECT system for Dragonmarks. Honestly I think it would work better than the 3.5 original for that.

So many Organizations that would work well for Archetypes.

If you go Cavalier (apg. 164) and pledge to Breeland you could get access to Bears with the Mount trait.

I will probably never actually make any headway at this, but feel free to use anything I post on the subject.
Well in theory, WotC could make a PF2E version of Eberron. Not likely, but it is possible.

Kaodi

Hero
I do think Eberron would work well - but it would require a lot of work, and some elements, like proper psionics, are not really in PF2 yet.

dave2008

Legend
I do think Eberron would work well - but it would require a lot of work, and some elements, like proper psionics, are not really in PF2 yet.
Well psionics are not in 5e yet either, but it has a 5e Eberron campaign setting. So at least that part doesn't appear to be needed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases