• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Add/Edit Thread Categories in My Hosted Forum?

The_Universe

First Post
The thread categories/prefixes in the hosted forums (specifically, the DC Gameday forum) seem to have disappeared. Is there any way we can get them back? Am I missing some moderator link I should be seeing?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
As an administrator I know I can set them up, I don't know how you'd set them up as a moderator however. If I can spot a way for you to do it, I'll let you know.

Cheers

The_Universe

First Post
As an administrator I know I can set them up, I don't know how you'd set them up as a moderator however. If I can spot a way for you to do it, I'll let you know.

Cheers
If I asked nice could I get you to add a few to that forum?

I know I could manage them myself back in EN1, but I assume their loss is a feature, not a bug....

Plane Sailing

If I asked nice could I get you to add a few to that forum?

I know I could manage them myself back in EN1, but I assume their loss is a feature, not a bug....

I'd be happy to.

(IIRC old ENworld was vBulletin + add-ins, some of those add-ins are either not applied yet or incompatible with current version of vBulletin. That might be the case here)

The_Universe

First Post
I'd be happy to.

(IIRC old ENworld was vBulletin + add-ins, some of those add-ins are either not applied yet or incompatible with current version of vBulletin. That might be the case here)
Thanks! Could you create the following categories (for now):

"General"
"Logistics"
"Morning (10:00a-2:30p)"
"Afternoon (3:30p-8:00p)"

Plane Sailing

I've just hit a very busy patch of time, so it might be a while before I have the chance to do this, but I'll do it as soon as I can.

Cheers

Remove ads