Critical Role Additional Voice Cast Revealed for Legend of Vox Machina

A star-studded voice cast has been unveiled for Critical Role's animated show, and it includes David Tennant (Doctor Who), Gina Torres (Firefly), Stephanie Beatriz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), Felicia Day (The Guild), Dominic Monaghan (The Lord of the Rings), and many more. The full list is below!

Critical Role’s The Legend of Vox Machina will be released on Amazon streaming in batches of three episodes. Season 1 will release on Amazon Prime Video as follows:
  • Friday, January 28th: Episodes 1-3
  • Friday, February 4th: Episodes 4-6
  • Friday, February 11th: Episodes 7-9
  • Friday, February 18th: Episodes 10-12

• Stephanie Beatriz as Lady Kima
  • Anjali Bhimani as Head Cleric
  • Eugene Byrd as Jarrett
  • Esmé Creed-Miles as Cassandra de Rolo
  • Felicia Day as Captain of Emon
  • Darin De Paul as Kerrion Stonefell
  • Grey Griffin as Delilah Briarwood
  • Tony Hale as Sir Fince
  • Bobby Hall aka Logic as Palace Guard
  • Kelly Hu as Dr. Anna Ripley
  • Sunil Malhotra as Gilmore
  • Rory McCann as Duke Vedmire
  • Max Mittelman as Desmond
  • Dominic Monaghan as Archibald Desnay
  • Khary Payton as Sovereign Uriel Tal’Dorei
  • Mason Alexander Park as the Tavern Keeper
  • Stacey Raymond as Bryn
  • Stephen Root as Professor Anders
  • David Tennant as General Krieg
  • Tracie Thoms as the Everlight
  • Gina Torres as Keeper Yennen
  • Indira Varma as Lady Allura Vysoren

Last edited by a moderator:

darjr

I crit!
From the youtube video
In the final part of our behind-the-scenes documentary series, we're thrilled to introduce you to the extended cast lending their voices to The Legend of Vox Machina! A very special thanks to our animation partner, Titmouse, our partners at Amazon Studios and Amazon Prime Video, and of course the 88,887 Kickstarter backers that made this dream a reality. We love you! The Legend of Vox Machina premieres January 28, 2022 on Prime Video!

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Not familar with voice actors in general although I do recognize a few actors and actresses names from tv shows and movies. Even with more well known voices, the Dragonlance animated movie wasn’t very good but I think this one is going to be a fun series. Campaign 1 was the one I watched/listened too the most, maybe 20-25 total so I’ll at least have a little knowledge of the characters when it starts and will be fun to fill in as the show goes.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases