• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ADnD Homebrew world

Tryanne

First Post
Recruiting for a PbP or PbEM Adv. Dungeons and Dragons game.

I'm looking for claver intelligent and mature players, preferably who have played before. This game is set in a dark ages like work with heavy folkloric influences. (at times very heavy) players will be reward best for good role play and claver salutations to problems. Yet there will be combat. Some races are slightly non standard- but not too much.

Also I'm running this because I can't find a AdnD game anywhere so if you are running one and looking for PC's I might be interested.

Last edited:

Tryanne

First Post
:) Great.
Non Standered is fine, see me and we can work out details if thats what you want.
So far you are my only player- but I don't need more then two or three. Of cosure more people are weclom.

I was thinking of staring everyone one off at 3ed lev. (I normally do 1st only so this will be new for me). Take Max hit points, to start with and max staring gold for first level. Don't worry about the gold for the other two levels of no play time, you probably won't need it anyway Tec level will be from dark ages to high middle ages- but mostly dark ages. I has some specific rules for for fairy folk in my games, Gmones, and elves and have elves can not touch steel- there weapons will be made of other metals- just as hardy. (No bonuses are received from them though.)They are rements of a groups that migrated here eons ago, beyond almost their own reckoning, for reasons no living fay on this side of the Divide, (and didn't world reached only from certain places at certain times) can remember. There far flung kin aren't talking.

More world notes to come- send me a PC idea before your sheet and history and Ill give you more targeted info.
I've very easily going with Proficiencys, take your basic Non weapons proffs. pulse any # of Lang. +'s you might get. Chose wisely- you'll need them.

However I am not lax on PC history, pleases be as detailed as you can with this.

Please note : Golems probably don't exssit in this world.

Last edited:

Tryanne

First Post
I'm using the revised addtion, but really since I'm probly rolling the dice anyway it dosn't matter.

Wich reminds me. If palyers want to use stat points let me know- other wise use what ever standered dice roll method you want. If you need something more exacting.

And Yah... so long as I can figer out what you mean by reading it outloud your fine.
I'm Learnign Disabled and spelling is hard for me- so I don't get fussed about other peoples spelling.

Jemal

Adventurer
SolosAddie -
Well, Tryanne mentioned ADVANCED dungeons and dragons, which 3.0 and 3.5 aren't.
He also mentioned NON-WEAPON PROFICIENCIES, which leads me to think this is a 1st or second edition AD&D game.

BTW, Tryanne, Edition DOES matter for character creation.. The different editions had a lot of differences in them, not just dice rolling. Class options, RACE options, spells, proficiencies, and then there's the obviously huge leap between 2e and 3e.

I don't think I'll actually play this, I'm more prone to the newer editions b/c they allow more customization... plus I've got an english teacher's spelling problem, improper spelling bugs me more than it should. Nothing personal, Tryanne, I understand everybody has a problem with something, I'm not trying to slight you. I just think I'd end up annoying you by constantly pointing out spelling errors (I can't stop myself!)
So Instead, I'll wish you Good luck!

Tryanne

First Post
This is seacond eddtion. However I can try to work people new to 2ed rules threw the pc creation proccese ashould they wish.

Tryanne

First Post
You have a point.... I havn't seen too much of the unrevisted 2ed books, I staed playing ADnD a bit later then when they came out.

And I undersand about the spelling thing.

though I should point out I'm feamle. It was nice meetign you in any event.

Remove ads