• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ads that you like

crybaby

First Post
I think one of my favorite commercials is the Honda COG commercial. If you havent seen it its pretty cool. Search google for "Honda Cog"

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
- It's my little way of sticking it to the man.

- But, you are the man.

- I know.

- So, you're sticking it to yourself.

- Maybe . . .

:p

kenobi65

First Post
krunchyfrogg said:
The Old Spice commercial.

HAWT!

Ooooh, yes.

Amazing that, not too long ago, Old Spice was the stuff you always gave Dad at Christmas (and the commercials had the sailor in the peacoat flipping bottles of it to guys). I think P&G has successfully restaged the brand as "wear this and get hot monkey lovin'." :D

sniffles

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Well - I really like the current Burger King ad where the guys are trying to get the grill to light. "Why won't this light?" says Burger King worker... then in walks a Stormtrooper and shoots his blaster into the grill a few times and it fires up. Gets me every time.
I enjoy that one too, especially when the manager says, "I said no blasters!" and the stormtrooper looks at him, blasts the grill again and walks away. :D

I just saw a new Burger King ad last night that was associated with King Kong, so they had the Burger King as King Kong offering a giant burger to a pretty woman.

I also like the new Earthlink ad campaign, where they try to show that good service isn't a fantasy. Their offices are full of giants, fairies, and unicorns. I just like it that this sort of thing has emerged from childrens' books and become mainstream. :)

Hedrin

First Post
gas, in passing....

Advertising a beeper service, a man opens the car door for his date. She gets in and he closes the door and starts around the car. She LETS ONE RIP!!!! When he gets in he has an odd expression on his face, like he's just noticed a bad smell. He then turns to his date and says "have to met?" and the camera pans to see two passengers in the back seat. The date gets a horrified expression on her face, but the female in the back just smiles and tells the guy "We sure did!"
http://www.computerpranks.com/download/media/mpeg/rrrrip.mpeg

For the Chevrolet GEO, noted futurist - Harlan Ellison

Also like a current commercial for Comcast Cable. They announce that the future has arrived years ahead of schedule and they cut to various clips showing this happening (mostly because of Comcast somehow!). One clip has Mark Hamill on some fake talk show. We join him in the middle of his remarks. "There's the future, and there's THE FUTURE!" One of the hosts starts to ask a question and Mark waves them off and continues, "...and this is THE FUTURE!" Emphasizing it with an emphatic hand gesture.

krunchyfrogg

Explorer
Hedrin said:
Advertising a beeper service, a man opens the car door for his date. She gets in and he closes the door and starts around the car. She LETS ONE RIP!!!! When he gets in he has an odd expression on his face, like he's just noticed a bad smell. He then turns to his date and says "have to met?" and the camera pans to see two passengers in the back seat. The date gets a horrified expression on her face, but the female in the back just smiles and tells the guy "We sure did!"
http://www.computerpranks.com/download/media/mpeg/rrrrip.mpeg
Is there an echo in here?

Remove ads