Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g

modest

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Alright, finally back to some normalcy. My last heals for you guys, we've all used Second Wind, I've used both Ardent Surges and this next heal is an augment 2 heal for Baern. Thanks Scorpius for updating map, I really appreciate that.[/sblock]

Dalvach puts the rest of his energy and focus into his next swing, counting on taking the goblins head. "End these creature's lives!"

[sblock=Actions] Energizing Strike vs goblin 10
1d20+9;2d10+5 → [1,9] = (10)
1d20+9;2d10+5 → [8,3,5] = (16) cr*p. So sorry Baern. That's everything from me. [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Sorry for the delay[/sblock]

Dalvach puts the rest of his energy and focus into his next swing, counting on taking the goblins head. "End these creature's lives!"

[sblock=Actions] Energizing Strike vs goblin 10
1d20+9;2d10+5 → [1,9] = (10)
1d20+9;2d10+5 → [8,3,5] = (16) cr*p. So sorry Baern. That's everything from me.

**Obviously a miss**[/sblock]

[sblock=bluff]maybe I get a bonus from the DM for random acts of chaos and a fun deviation. 1d20+2 → [9,2] = (11). Roll Lookup

**Its a failure but not necessarily a waste of time**[/sblock]

The fat tiefling steps forward and raises his hands to calm the crowd. He speaks, and his voice seems magically amplified.

"My my, they do think themselves clever. These underdwellers think that throwing their voice is the way to freedom. They can fool themselves, but that won't help them against our champions!"

The remaining goblins slash at their aggressors. Dalvach manages to parry but Baern is cut within an inch of his life. There's a bit of crazy in their eyes now, something about what the Tiefling said has made them afraid.

[sblock=ooc]Goblin 8 moves to R16.
Attacks Baern 32 vs AC, 5 damage

Goblin 10 attacks Dalvach 17 vs AC, Miss[/sblock]

Then you see them, Dalvach first, but soon the shadows are clear enough to the others. Medium size forms appear at the gates. To the North comes something wielding a spear, which looks like ti may have a tail of some kind. Two more come from the West where you first entered. One with sword, the other a polearm. These two hold themselves more like men. All three are attended by others, lessers. They are preparing and taking their time.

To the South, more clear to Dalvach just from being close a large cage is pushed forward. Inside the cage is a what seems to be a statue, but then its clear to moving just a little bit here and there. It grasps tightly to a strange looking Halberd.

---------------------------------------------

Initiative!

Round 12

18; Nyar; I12; 18/33; Acted
11; Dalvach; M20; 27/43; Acted
9; Enemies; Acted
Goblin 8; R16; 1/1 hp
Goblin 10; N21; 1/1 hp
7; Baern; Q16; 1/47; Bloodied;

Round 13

18; Nyar
11; Dalvach

Stats

Goblin

AC 18 R 17

White boxes are doors or portcullises. Wavy lines are curtains. The walls are 35 ft and lined with spikes, except on the platform. That's 40 ft and lined with spikes.

[sblock=Map]
Arena16.png
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Can a Heal check allow a character to spend a healing surge or only use their Second Wind? I am on my last hp here :) I can blow my Daily on the first guy out but then I am probably a goner.[/sblock]

Baern draws his next to last handaxe and looks around nervously. Blood pours from the half-dozen small cuts all over his body. I'm not to last much longer friends, but I will make them pay in blood first. He shifts away from the near goblin and tosses the small axe at it. The creature dodges easily and Baern ignores it, charging instead the goblin by Dalvach. His axe comes down, but the goblin isn't there anymore.

[sblock=mechanics] Minor: draw handaxe
Move: shift to P17
Standard: Throw and Stab 1d20+8=11 What? and 1d20+11=13 Huh? End in O20
Goblin 10 can shift away
Jaw drops open.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Unbalancing Parry (enemy misses Baern with melee attack)
Init: +2 Speed: 5 Perception:22 Insight: 15
AC: 20 NAD:18/14/16
HP: 1/47 Surges: 7/8 Surge Value: 11 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Str:19 Dex:10 Wis:16 Con:15 Int:10 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Hunter's Quarry, Throw and Stab, Twin Strike
Encounter: Disrupting Strike, Off-Hand Strike, Second Wind, Unbalancing Parry, Battle Awareness
Daily: Chainmail of Dwarven Vigor, Jaws of the Wolf, Opportunistic Waraxe

Full Character Sheet [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Worry not! Cairn is here! We're making our escape over announcer's dead body! Follow! Well, depending on good rolls and some DM judgement and speed and next description and, and, and... ;) Isn't life great? I come from vacation and get intro post

FourMonos

First Post
ooc: oh my goodness, a CaBaNa sighting! Neurotic is back and Scorpius isn't dead! I'm a day late for Friday the 13th, but its an awful coincidence isn't it?

my internet connection is better now, also back from vacation, a quick question for Scorpius: are we using the updated rules for Magic Missle now? auto hit low damage or the previous higher damage, roll to hit?

FourMonos

First Post
ooc: I'm sure most of you are aware the new "sblock"s are not working, would you mind typing out comments until they are fixed? For example, I don't know what johnmeier1 said above. The website dropped my post last night for some reason, so here is my actions.

Nyar strides confidently south. While things look grim for the heroes, he knows their strength lies together, not separated.

As he moves south, Nyar motions with Tinder and a bolt of arcane force strikes the north goblin down.

With a sweep of his hand, Baern's hand ax slides through the dirt to lay next to his left boot.

Actions: Movement: Walk to P18.
Standard: Magic Missle to Goblin at R16. 8 damage, dead.
Minor: Mage Hand: move Baern's hand ax to his square.

Mini-stats:
Init: +5 Speed: 6 Perception:13 Insight: 18
AC: 17 NAD: F: 13 R:18 W:16 (+2 vs. Illusion Attacks/Perception)
HP: 18/33 Surges: 4/6 Surge Value: 8 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:8 Dex:16 Wis:12 Con:11 Int:20 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Magic Missle, Storm Pillar, Scorching Burst
Encounter: Empowering Lightning, Pinioning Vortex, Second Wind, Wand of Accuracy, Otherworldly Lore
Daily: Bracers of Escape, Sleep

Full Character Sheet: http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:pC:Nyar_Harbor_(FourMonos)#Summary

Remove ads