[Adventrue] Lord Ogglebottoms Odd Tasks II: The Mysterious Imlach Island

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I would lure them out. Ready ranged weapons and target the entrance, I'm going in. When something attacks me, hit it with all you've got from range. Unless someone has better idea?"

OOC: Walk toward the entrance, no deeper then 1 square in on the first round.
Ready Action: Ethereal step back on attack - but waiting on teleport after all other readied actions if possible - the point would be to see if attacker survives initial barrage of triggered ranged attacks

Velmont

First Post
"Don't risk you skin. I'll be the bait! I have no efficient range weapon anyway." replies Gloom.

[SBLOCK=OOC]If Martelai agree, it is Gloom who will step in the entrance of the cave. He will shout: "Someone home?" to make sure the creature will hear him.[/SBLOCK]

Banesfinger

Explorer
Thorn has no ranged weapon either, but he's guessing these beasts will attack from under the ground. He keeps his eye (and long-spear) toward the earth.

Ozymandias79

First Post
"I'm not sure that trying to lure them out is such good idea seeing as we don't have time on our side as our mission is to save Ogglebottom's brother and the more we wait the less chance it is that he still alive so I suggest we rush 'em, grab Leonard's Uncle and then make a run for it" the Elf says

Velmont

First Post
"Let's wait a few moment. After that, I'll enter and who like me, follow me. For the others, move in front of me." replies Gloom.

Neurotic

"No wait! They may be waiting just for that. It seemed they have instinctive grasp of tactics and instead of rushing we could at least this first part go as tactical unit. I suggested to go first because I can step through fey wild back from the attack and leave the attacker exposed.

But I agree with Gloom too, I can do it once, he can lead longer. Ready your range and let's take down first group quickly.

Gloom, would you go first?"

Velmont

First Post
"Then let's go!" and Gloom make a sign to Leonard to climb down his tree. Once he is down, the paladin starts to walk in the cave, his blade ready.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Assume that Gloom is cautious, which mean, each round, he will:
Move: Walk 5 squares
Standard: Ready action (Ardent Strike vs first creature in range (either next to him or within charge)
Minor: Perception

That's his way to be cautious.[/SBLOCK]

Neurotic

OOC: The rest of the party is 4 squares behind? I suggest, Martelai and Ghelan in first row, Leonard and Minharath in second and Zharne keeping our backs? Or with Ghelan and Zharne changing places?

And Velmont, it may not be such a good idea to charge more then 2 squares, as we might get blocked and you'd be more then 10 squares ahead if you charge full move...

Remove ads