[Adventure] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge:Lord Sessadore)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Wat follows the other through the hedge, stopping before the next barrier.

"Before I just blast away at this one, it would be wise to see if there is anything different than with the one before."

Wat tries to scan the way ahead for magic.

Arcana (1d20+8=13)

jbear

First Post
GM: Can I get an acrobatics check from Rain and a Religion Check and Arcana Check from Wat.

Sustaining Astral Wind had provided you with a +2 bonus

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Sabynha, silent until now, looks hesitantly at the hole, and seeing her companions going through it, does so as well. Not her most graceful dance move ever, but still enough to put most people to shame.

Acrobatics: 1d20+8=17

OOC: Sorry for my lack of presence the last little while. Still getting settled in my new house and my computer is not set up in a convenient place yet. I'll try to post when I can.

jbear

First Post
GM: [MENTION=14889]Mewness[/MENTION] What is Sir Flib going to do? He can see his companions struggling to get through the hedge with quite a lot of difficulty, however Wat has made passage even simpler for his small companion.

Mewness

First Post
Sir Flibbertigibbet darts through the hole, with Daphne padding along behind him. The others feel an odd prickling sensation on their skin as she gets near.

OOC: Maybe people can use Daphne's teleportation aura to get through. If that doesn't work, Sir F will try to help by cutting off little branches that people might be snagged on, etc.

jbear

First Post
GM: Roll Acrobatics for Sir Flib and Arcana to use the teleportation aura of Daphne. If you can pull off a Hard DC on Arcana you will give everyone a reroll on the rolls they have made.

Remove ads