• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)

renau1g

First Post
OOC: That's right, ok. So I'll assume same "marching" order. I'll post a real update some time tomorrow unless anyone objects between now and then

Walking Dad

First Post
Ronen, Deva Wizard 3

"I hate to have to admit this, but I'm not a very enduring swimmer. Someone has to stay near me, if we all want to make it."
Ronen says reluctantly.

[sblock=ooc]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ronen
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 13 Reflex 15 Will 16 (all +1 vs bloodied creatures)
Initiative: +5
Hit Points: 32 / 32 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Radiant 6, Necrotic 6
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 2 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 3 / 8
Cantrips: Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Light, Prestidigitation
At-Will Powers: Thunderwave, Winged Horde
Encounter Powers: Memory of a Thousand Life Times, Orbmaster's Incendiary Detonation, Color Spray, Shield, Orb of Imposition, Orb of Nimble Thoughts
Daily Powers: Sleep

Condition:

Used Items: 1 Healing Potion
[/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Water pours from dozens off fissures set across a huge natural chamber collecting in a brisk stream that crashes over a waterfall. Numerous kuo-toas and a number of slime-skinned humanoids lurk at the edges of the stream. A large fishlike creature wallows within a shadowed pool on the far side of the cavern. A wooden bridge extends over the river running through the center of the chamber.

[sblock=Perception DC 22]
A weak but imperious-sounding male voice calls out in Deep Speech from somewhere out of sight.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
I need 3 Endurance checks from each of you as you struggle through the passage, plus you can roll your initiative. DC is 10/15/22 for the checks. [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Fracture swims, mechanically, but he does not seem to tire. He looks over the gathered dumbly.
OOC: Encurance: All Pass, Perception: Fail, Init: 20

Mal Malenkirk

First Post

Remove ads