• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Billar]Fissure already stabilized the dwarf.[/sblock]The Stone cares nothing of battle. Flesh does not make it grow. Blood does not weaken it. Do not exult in battle, do not seek it out. But do not hesitate. For battle cares not for you as well. — The Twenty Third Teaching of Stoneheart

Fissure took a breath. Balanced surefootedly on the barrel, he looked at the man whose life he had just ended. He was the first. The others: They were dead or beasts. This was a man.

The large goliath kneeled over the dead man, even as Calisto started yelling. He saw the wounds: The broken ribs, the cuts from the others, the final punch to the throat that had crushed his windpipe and his life. This was true death. True battle.

He stood, and bowed to the fallen man. Then he sat down on the barrel, wincing. He watched as he tried to ignore the pain.

OOC: Four healing surges as well. 3/8 now.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

Nejs looks sadly at Morko's still body. He hadn't know him for long, but he feels the hole in his mind were he was in his psionic group mind. "Shall we bring him to a temple?" He suggests quietly.

[sblock=ooc]
What happened to Morko's player?

Aura 5: +3 damage on opportunity attacks, +2 to Diplomacy and Intimidate checks.

---

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Nejs Ragan
Perception: 11 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 12 Will 15
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 3 / 10
At-Will Powers: Demoralizing Strike, Energizing Strike
Encounter Powers: Power Points: 2/2, Ardent Surge 2/2, Ardent Outrage, Virtuous Strike
Daily Powers: Implanted Suggestion

Condition: 1 failed death save.

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Fissure sees a translucent cube slide off the dead body of the wizard.

Billar looks up at you through one eye, his other one swollen shut where his face impacted the crate. "Ha... you're a good person... Jennifer...I didn't want this to happen... he slipped us some under the table...we let him use this spot for some research...*cough* He paid enough for us to keep quiet. Hehehe...you better get out of here afore any other guards catch you... they'd want to be keeping this quiet...I wouldn't say nothing to the Screamer either, Bouldweizer's got deep pockets and ain't afraid to take care of problems" the dwarf says, his strength still not fully recovered.

[sblock=ooc]
Yes Morko is MIA, I'm sure he disappeared. A far too common problem in PbP.

You checkin' the body of the wizard?
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Calisto smiles at Billar. "You have the heart at the right place, Billar. If we had meet in another circumstances, things could have been different. But I think we will simply leave and do as if we were never here and Bouldweizer will never hear from us again." She helps the dwarf to stand up. "If you want, we can send you help. I can do it without no one knew it was us."

She then moves toward the fallen wand man and start to look for the small gelatinous cube she had seen earlier and for any object they could loot. "Goliaths, take our fallen comrade and let's bring him back to somewhere where he can peacefully rest."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Yeah, Gelatinous cube and looting![/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
This would be a good time to update your wish lists should you want to use them. I'm not very familiar with psionic items so I'll do my best for those without. I could just give a whole pile of residium and let you go to town with it ;) [/sblock]

Remove ads