[Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)

Karmic_vegeance

First Post
[sblock=renau1g]It looks like you had the kobolds grabbed by J'ryi even though I missed with Grappling Strike last turn. For future reference, Grappling Strike only grabs if it hits. Also, I stood up from prone last turn.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I'm going to wait for confirmation that the swarm of kobolds is dead before I make my actions; I want to go after the glaive-wielding one if at all possible.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Oh... apparently I thought you hit for some reason KV, ah well, no difference.

Ok, yes the swarm is dispersed... damn you at-will bursts/blasts... I didn't think you guys had that many....mmmmm sweet, sweet xp gravy train. [/sblock]

Karmic_vegeance

First Post
J'ryi moves to get a better angle of attack, and sights his prey. He then makes a titanic leap through the underbrush. The dragonborn knocks away the kobold's glaive as he crashes into the smaller figure, slamming the kobold to the ground. "Just you and me again, munchkin," J'ryi snarls. "And if you thought I was being cruel before - that was business. Now, I'm pissed." Sensing his advantage, J'ryi makes a desperate attempt to restrain the kobold, reaching for the lesser dragonkin's throat. The kobold's claws make it a desperate struggle on both sides.

[sblock=Actions]Move: C7->C6->C5. Standard: Charge from C5->B6->A7, using an Athletics check to leap over B6, using Takedown Attack against Glaive. Athletics check: 1d20+9=29, 5 squares cleared. Takedown Attack (Fort) vs. Glaive: 1d20+7=22; 1d10+4=9 damage, and Glaive is knocked prone and marked. Action Point: Grappling Strike (AC) vs. Glaive: 1d20+8=14; 1d10+4=7 damage, and if I hit, Glaive is grabbed. Just as an extra note: I'm trying to knock him out, not kill the little guy, just as a note if I manage to take him down to 0 at any point.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Leaping while charging has so many more entertaining possibilities for roleplay. Will I leap over a hidden pit? Will I leap into a hidden pit? Who knows! I just wish I could've leaped over all 5 squares that my check allowed....[/sblock]

[sblock=J'ryi]J'ryi-Male Dragonborn Brawler Fighter
Initiative +3, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 19, Fort: 18, Reflex: 14, Will 11 - Speed 5
HP: 21/29, Bloodied: 14, Surge: 9, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Combat Agility
Grappling Strike
Threatening Rush

Dragon Breath
Takedown Attack

Harrier's Ploy

J'ryi - J'ryi[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Ok, who's still alive and who isn't? I noticed that you originally had kobold 32 listed as unharmed, but I think Willow hit them in post 297 (18 vs. REF) for 20 damage...[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
As the band of kobolds dissipate, Willow gathers the individual parts of her form, and a thick cloud of insects roils toward the last remaining. Soon, the glaive wielding kobold finds himself covered in the pinching, stinging insects as bits of his flesh and other soft tissue are being pulled from his scaly body.

[sblock=Actions]Move to an empty square next to the kobold
Standard: Savage Rend CRITS for 13 damage (Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads