(Adventure) A Tidy Profit... [Judge: Uriel]

orsal

LEW Judge
Jack Haggerty said:
OOC: Anyone seen Jo or Zhang around lately?

OOC: Jo is still keeping watch upstairs, feeling rather bored. Not sure about Zhangsun -- he hasn't even answered the question Jo casually asked him. I know you answered it, but Jo can't hear you. ;)

Scorpio

First Post
D'Artagnon carefully grips one of the pistols.
"Hello...Flintlocks! These things are rare. I once heard a General tell us that eventually he wanted every soldier to carry a flintlock. Enough of these and you'll bring a Kingdom to it's knees.Well, these are certainly worth getting riled up about!
"Atella,I suggest we pack these up, and get the hades out of here. Now we know what these thugs are after."

silentspace

First Post
"Flintlocks?" Atella says, somewhat dubiously. They looked like unfinished hand-crossbows to him, though they looked finished and well-crafted. But if a general wanted them for his soldiers, well, they must be weapons, and they must be dangerous.

"Yes, let's pack these up. I'd like to search the other cabin first though. Shall we?"

orsal

LEW Judge
The Goblin King said:
"Hurm?" Zhangsun snaps out of it. "I'm sorry, what? I was lost in thought."

"Oh, I was just wondering about that other human, Gurian I think his name was. Did something happen to him while Atella and I were having our little run-in on the dock?" Jo says, while thinking, I had better keep a careful eye out. Zhang doesn't seem to be alert enough to be much of a lookout, and he isn't even the one who nearly drowned less than an hour ago.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
OOC: Let's move you guys along a little, shall we? ;)

Atella and D'artagnon rejoin Jo and Zhangsun on deck. Atella makes a quick check of the second cabin door, which is locked but untrapped. The lock proves to be nearly identical to that of the first door, and within minutes, Atella has the door open.

The second cabin seems to be furnished for passengers. There are doubled up bunk beds bolted to the bulk heads on either side, and four sea chests are arranged about the room. None of the chests are locked, and all four are empty. A thorough search of the room finds nothing else of value.

The darkening sky finds the four of you reconvened upon the deck amidships.

Scorpio

First Post
D'Artagnon glances the docks.
"Alright, well we have what we came for, I suppose. So now, what next? We have a strange map of sorts, but no reference for it. We have some valuable weapons. We have thugs that want either one or both. And dawn comes soon, along with light and dockworkers.
Thoughts?"

The Goblin King

First Post
Zhang raises an eyebrow, "Maps? May I?" He looks over the maps to see if anything looks familier. "In the mean time perhaps we should get off the street?" His stomache growls, "Some food would be nice as well."

OOC Knowledge: Geography +5

Pbartender

First Post
The Goblin King said:
Zhang raises an eyebrow, "Maps? May I?" He looks over the maps to see if anything looks familier. "In the mean time perhaps we should get off the street?" His stomache growls, "Some food would be nice as well."

OOC Knowledge: Geography +5

The area the map shows is too small and contains too few distinctive landmarks for Zhangsun to get any good idea where it might be. Without some way to narrow the area down, the map could be showing almost any little piece of coastline.

Remove ads