(Adventure) A Tidy Profit... [Judge: Uriel]

Pbartender

First Post
silentspace said:
OOC: Err, sorry. I meant D'Artagnan and Gurian... Didn't they meet some guys who committed a crime or something and then framed them for it at the inn? Did they ever explain that to us?

OOC: D'Artagnan is the only one left who had met the thugs in the bar... the other two have mysteriously dissappeared. :]

Anyway, to clarify, it's getting late into the evening, and the docks probably won't show any significant activity until morning.

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
silentspace said:
OOC: Err, sorry. I meant D'Artagnan and Gurian... Didn't they meet some guys who committed a crime or something and then framed them for it at the inn? Did they ever explain that to us?

OOC: That's the story, but I don't think Jo knows that it happened at the Red Dragon Inn. If Atella knows it, D'Artagnon must have said so when they were downstairs.

silentspace

First Post
orsal said:
OOC: That's the story, but I don't think Jo knows that it happened at the Red Dragon Inn. If Atella knows it, D'Artagnon must have said so when they were downstairs.

OOC: I must've assumed that, since everyone at Living Enworld meets there. My bad.

Scorpio

First Post
"Yes, I thought I told you- the thugs that chased the poor Captain of this boat into tavern, and killed him, and then tried to set us up for the murder. Nothing came of that, but it started all of this..." He holds up the wrapped guns and paraphanalia....

silentspace

First Post
Atella's recent experiences have turned him paranoid. He drops back a little, moving quietly and in the shadows, hoping to stay unnoticed in case there are more thugs about.

Pbartender

First Post
OOC: Sorry for hte delay... Since you guys are heading back to the Inn, I'm going to move this adventure over there temporarily. Just give me a little bit to read up on what's been going on at the Inn, though.

The Goblin King

First Post
Walking and talking Zhang says, "First thing we need is some more information. This is all very mysterious. If this is in fact a map to something important then getting there could be a problem. Hiring a crew is probably out of the question, unless they are going to work for free, and after what happened to you two its obvious that we should be very careful." He absently fiddles with the small silver hammer hanging from his neck. "I do not know much about the sea. In fact, before tonight I had never even been on a boat before. . . ."

Pbartender

First Post
Despite their newfound paranoia, no one detects any skulkers in the shadows on their way back to the Inn... Though Atella has the uneasy feeling that someone is watching him. They reach the Red Dragon Inn without incident.

OOC: The game will temporarily continue at the Red Dragon Inn.

Last edited:

Remove ads