(Adventure) A Tidy Profit... [Judge: Uriel]

Scorpio

First Post
"...unless it is used in conjunction with the coastal maps that Atella has collected. We need a place to go over all this, and this boat on this dock is not the place. I suggest an Inn. One with food."

orsal

LEW Judge
Scorpio said:
"...unless it is used in conjunction with the coastal maps that Atella has collected. We need a place to go over all this, and this boat on this dock is not the place. I suggest an Inn. One with food."

Jo nods. "Should we return to town then? Haisi and I were planning to leave town by now, but after my injury I'd rather get a good night's trance before going anywhere."

silentspace

First Post
OOC: We've explored the entire ship? We can't sail/operate this ship?

Atella agrees with tht others. "Yes, we seem to have explored the entire ship. And we can't operate this ship. So we might as well leave. But where to? Any suggestions?"

Pbartender

First Post
silentspace said:
OOC: We've explored the entire ship? We can't sail/operate this ship?

OOC: Yes you have. Feasibly, yes you can, though not necessarily well... As none of you have ranks in Profession (sailor) or Knowledge (navigation), both of which are trained only skills.

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
silentspace said:
So we might as well leave. But where to? Any suggestions?"

Jo Guilan replies, "Well, I don't know this city very well, but there's always that inn where we met. The food was good, they have rooms for the night, and they didn't even balk at Haisi joining us inside, something most tavern owners wouldn't stand for. Unless one of you more familiar than I with Orussus has a better idea."

orsal

LEW Judge
"Hey! Let's all keep together", Jo says. "We got jumped last time we tried to leave this pier."

He's puzzled at what Atella said: "where you met the thugs the first time". It was you and me he met at the Red Dragon, not thugs, he thinks, but doesn't say it out loud.

Touching Haisi, he asks the bird, "You'll warn us if you see anybody looking our way, won't you?" Then he joins the procession.

silentspace

First Post
OOC: Err, sorry. I meant D'Artagnan and Gurian... Didn't they meet some guys who committed a crime or something and then framed them for it at the inn? Did they ever explain that to us?

Remove ads