(Adventure) A Tidy Profit... [Judge: Uriel]

Pbartender

First Post
OCC: Anybody wishing to continue (or join) this adventure, please post a confirmation here. I will post XP for everyone who has participated thus far.

Pbartender

First Post
The Goblin King said:
OOC: I attack the darkness.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Experience Awards thus far:

Encounter 1: Death at the Inn... 50 xp for an abortive combat scene, 150 xp for resulting explainations.

Encounter 2: Thugs on the Docks... 200 xp for negotiations with Capt. Word, 150 xp for the subsequent ambush and rescue.

Encounter 3: Searching the Ship... 100 xp for finding the hiding place of the treasure map, 100 xp for bypassing the locks and traps of the cabins.

Accounting for who was where during which encounters, everyone should currently have a total of 550 xp.

We can stop the adventure here, if anyone wants to move on to something else, or we can just as easily continue with whomever wishes to go on.

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
OOC: Right then... We can moce pretty quick if it's just the two of you. ;)

You find yourselves in a room upstairs from the Red Dragon Inn. It contains two comfortable cots, a pair of foot lockers, a couple of chairs and a table with a lit lantern. Aside from the door, a window looks out over the street.

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
ooc: Is Merlis still in the room with you all? I didn't see anything saying that it had shifted to this thread, or I would have posted sooner...sorry about that.

Verbatim

Explorer
Not wanting to upset those he is now sharing quarters with, at least for the moment, Merlis sits in his chair quietly allowing the others a chance to talk. Still worried about the stranger in the hallway, Merlis keeps shifting his gaze from the table to the door.

Pbartender

First Post
Verbatim said:
Still worried about the stranger in the hallway, Merlis keeps shifting his gaze from the table to the door.

OOC: Are you referring to the felow reading the book? He was downstairs in the common room of the Inn, and didn't follow you up.

Remove ads