• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) A Tidy Profit... [Judge: Uriel]

silentspace

First Post
Atella heads down the docks, his stealthy movements in sharp contrast to the goblin in clanking armor behind him. In the shadows between the lanterns he seems to disappear, only to reappear in the next pool of lantern light. Approaching the figures on the boat, Atella says, "Hey friends, I don't know the docks too well, but I've got a message to deliver. Tis a gloomy night to be delivering messages, but fortune favors the fool, no? Could you point me in the right direction?" Atella watches their reactions, seeing if they are friendly or hostile, before revealing any more information.

If they seem friendly, he will tell them who the message is for.

Last edited:

neoweasel

First Post
Gurian hesitates and glances at D'Artagnon, then ventures "I might be able to tell you where to deliver your message a lot better if you tell us who you're looking for."

neoweasel

First Post
"He's with us."

OOC: Kristoff's player has decided not to continue on this adventure, but I assume that the character is still here for the return of his longsword

Gurian shifts his guisarme to his left hand and steps to the dock saying "Who might you be, and on whose business are you?"

Jack Haggerty

First Post
OOC: Indeed he is.

Kristoff, still standing on the dock, recognizes something about the bundle carried by the newcomers and takes it without question. He opens it to find his previously confiscated longsword. After quickly reading the note, he makes an excuse about having to meet with Brother Cadfel, and departs back into town.

OOC: Exit, Kristoff, Stage Right.

orsal

LEW Judge
the half-elf speaks

neoweasel said:
Gurian shifts his guisarme to his left hand and steps to the dock saying "Who might you be, and on whose business are you?"

The other elf in the newly-arrived party (or, judging by his size, apparently a half-human), hoping to assuage their suspicion, explains,

"My name is Jo Guilan, this (pointing to the elf who produced the parcel) is Atella, this (pointing to the goblin with them) is Zhangsun, and this (he gestures to the eagle circling above them, who responds by landing at the half-human's feet) is Haisi. We were hired by a young human who met us in a tavern in town -- said he was from the Temple of Antonidas, and had a delivery on behalf of a priest of that sect. I don't know any more than that. He paid us in advance and left."

Then he turns to his companions and says "Mission accomplished. Shall we go now?"

The Goblin King

First Post
"Yes, it would seem to be a straightforward task." He pauses, "But I can't help wonder whats going on here." Zhang casts a furtive glance at the boat.

neoweasel

First Post
"Well, we're granting a last request, sort of. Also looking for evidence we didn't commit a crime we didn't commit," Gurian says. He then winces and shakes his head.

Scorpio

First Post
D'Artagnon watches Kristoff leave and glances at Gurian and back at the group.
"Well, whatever it is we didn't do is irrelevant." He looks at the goblin.
"And could you keep the noise down a bit? Please?"
D'Artagnon looks at Gurian again.He speaks hushed,
"What do you think? Run 'em off? Or...?"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads