Adventure Across Khorvaire - Reflections

Starman

Adventurer
nick012000 said:
My character grew up in Sharn, but is unlikely to have met him growing up; he's got pretty firm middle-class roots, and he is a member of a Dragonmarked House. He might have met him once he starting going to university, though.

I will point out, though, that my character does have a scroll of Comprehend Languages, and can easily make another one with a little bit of gold. Your mysterious map wouldn't stay mysterious for very long once my guy's had a look at it. This might or might not be desireable, though given the speed play-by-posts tend to go at, we would probably never get a chance to explore it in more than cursory detail, unless the GM integrates it into his initial plot.

Meeting at the university might work. Drigge would probably hang out in the libraries poking through books or with one of the professors. Maybe they struck up a conversation one day about something.

Shayuri said:
Let me toss out a few concepts and see what y'all think:

I'm going to be very helpful and say that all three of them look cool.

Mista Collins

First Post
Starman said:
I'm going to be very helpful and say that all three of them look cool.

I agree with Starman on this one. All of the concepts look good, and I am sure any of them would be fun in the campaign. I guess it all comes down to which one you want to play most. :)

Mista Collins

First Post
Well I had a chance to look over the characters and noticed a few things.

Saellin d'Thuranni – Looks good. You are currently Medium encumbered so you are going to have to take into effect the speed and armor check penalties while carrying the weight.

Sven - looks good

Drigg – HP should be 12, not 14. Unless my calculations are wrong, you spent 14 of your 16 skills points. And you shorted yourself on a bunch of gold (unless it was a character choice). It seems your character gave his gold away :) , he should have 160gp minus the cost of your goods.

Kamarna'darak – looks good. Medium encumbered so you are going to have to take into effect the speed and armor check penalties while carrying the weight.

Se’ket – looks good.

SHAYURI - Just waiting for the character stats to be posted so I can look them over.

You guys can go ahead and head over to the Rogue's Gallery and transfer your characters over there. LINK TO ROGUE'S GALLERY

Starman

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
Drigg – HP should be 12, not 14. Unless my calculations are wrong, you spent 14 of your 16 skills points. And you shorted yourself on a bunch of gold (unless it was a character choice). It seems your character gave his gold away :) , he should have 160gp minus the cost of your goods.]

HP - I think I just looked at my Con score. Whoops. Fixed.

Gear - I had it all in my notes; I just didn't get it all typed in. Fixed.

Skills - Another whoops. I guess I shouldn't try to type up a paper for school, sing along to some Metallica, and create a character at the same time. Fixed now.

Velmont

First Post
Mista Collins said:
Saellin d'Thuranni – Looks good. You are currently Medium encumbered so you are going to have to take into effect the speed and armor check penalties while carrying the weight.

I have not noted teh medium encumbrance because I thought we woould start at the university, and Saellin will not carry eveything around. I've split my equipement in two: University (for what he carry at the university only) and travel (what he carry only on travel, the remaining of the time he will just keep that in his room.)

Shayuri

First Post
Eee. Slower than I hoped, but I have decided!

I shall play a warforged wizard named Tome.

The result of an aberration in the creation forge, he enrolled in Morgrave following the end of the Last War to further his studies, both magical and mundane.

I shall suck down the 5% spell fail for now, with the intention of enchanting his hide with Twilight once he has the money.

Details to follow shortly!

Mista Collins

First Post
Excellent.

If all characters are set and ready to go, I should have the first in game post up by Thursday evening or Friday morning.

Are there any questions before hand?

Remove ads