(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Tassadar

First Post
Artemis Freeman, Human Fighter

[size=-2]On Artemis's init:[/size]
Artemis attempts to climb down the opposite side of the wagon from the figure. "This is tha fun part."

Dex:
[sblock]I didn't think I had time to actually do "Handle Animal" because I dropped the reins, almost immediately, back into Drath lap when he said something was an illusion, although I still don't know what it was. I was going to ask if I can get another will save against illusion since I was told there was one. I don't know how the rules work on that for sure.[/sblock]

[sblock]Artemis Climb Check (1d20=9)[/sblock]

Last edited:

azmodean

First Post
Oh my! How educational, the high ground certainly seems to be helping them out a bit.

[sblock]A'jardin fires his crossbow and then reloads it. If he knows that the figure on the ground is that hard to hit, he will fire at the human in the tree, if he does not know how hard the targets are to hit, he will fire at the figure on the ground again.
A'jardin firing crossbow (1d20+1, 1d8=[11, 1], [1])[/sblock]

Kaitlin

First Post
Raena sees her gnome friend drop to the ground and draw his crossbow. Already one step ahead of him, she swoops to the floor and picks up her own crossbow from where she had set down her gear earlier, then sprints to the side of the wagon to get a shot off at whoever A'jardin was attacking.

OOC:
[sblock]Eek. I guess I'm a little behind... Sorry!

Raena: Crossbow - Adult Figure, Attack and Damage Roll (1d20+5, 2d6=[4, 5], [5, 6])

It's a surprise round, so that's a sneak attack, I think.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
OOC:
Guys, when you roll multiple dice, separate them with a semicolon ( ; ) not a comma ( , ). It's easier to read, I think.

Timeboxer

Explorer
Lynneth Starreaver, Human Wizard

Lynneth's eyes widen. "An illusion?! Reaching into her spell component pouch, she takes out a bit of fluff, and attempts to daze the adult figure on the tree limb.

Last edited:

Dexerion

First Post
[sblock]
Suprise Round

This is just for the surprise round as I read it. Anton's second shot and raena's shot must be on the round one post.

Lynneth cast Daze on 1 1's will save vrs daze (1d20=7) The adult figure falls off the tree limb
Balance check for 1 (1d20-4=4). He hits the ground hard.
1 falls out of the tree (1d6=6)

Raena picks up and loads her crossbow. (I am assuming you would not leave it lying on the top of the wagon loaded and able to go off if the wagon bounces too hard.)

Anton shoots into the tree, but his arrow gets caught in the leaves.

Fimble drops down on his belly and loads his crossbow.

A'jardin cast magic missile on 3.

Tassadar draws his shortbow, but then starts climb down the wagon and falls. (from the SRD Climb DC 10 =
A surface with ledges to hold on to and stand on, such as a very rough wall or a ship’s rigging.) Take
Artemis falls over the side of the wagon and hits the wheel and ground with a thud and screech of armor. (1d6=6) 6 points of non-lethal damage

Charles Draws his weapon and chooses total defense.

Drath tries to follow Artemis down the side of the wagon, but pauses when Artemis falls.
End Suprise Round
[/sblock]

A'jardin's Magic Missile strikes the Human on the ground with a burst of light. The man yells out in pain over the sound of burning flesh.

Drath stands up and bellows, "Fool!" He follows Artemis over the edge of the wagon. As Artemis falls to the ground with a thud and swish of chainmail, Drath yells, "Don't think yer gonna be runnin away like that!"

The adult figure on the tree limb appears to stare off into space, obviously distracted by his taughts. He then looses his balance and one foot flies up in the air as he tumbles off the tree limb and strikes the ground headfirst. Charles laughs hysterically.

Last edited:

Timeboxer

Explorer
[sblock]You're right, I'm not in range. For some reason I had the idea that the cart was still moving, so I could get them as we passed by. I'll edit the post previous to reflect what I'm doing instead on the surprise round, and cast color spray after Anton moves.[/sblock]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
OOC:
Okay, I took my shot in the first round and did damage -- since I go before Lynneth, I'll move away from that spot (to the other side of Raena) and let her step in and use her spell. Will that work?

Tassadar

First Post
Artemis Freeman, Human Fighter

Artemis gets up off the ground, shaking off the cobwebs, runs to the front of the wagon's horses while drawing sword and shield, and prepares for the battle to begin.

[sblock]I'd like to position myself around D18 if possible.[/sblock]

Remove ads