Adventure Careers

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
You forget sir... Sean is my best friend :) And a terrible influence.

**edit**

I am a liar. It was 15 year old. My bad. 20 is next on the list! Then 25! (when I become a millionaire)

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
I prefer a good port wine... I have 30 years Colheita waiting to be drink (well almost 30, as it is a 1980, oh, and I have 2 of them, not 1 :) )

Velmont

First Post
I tried some Inneskillin (one of them was Ice Wine), but there is few Canadian wine in the SAQ (SAQ is the alcool store in Quebec), and there is so much choice. I drink from all over the world on a regular basis, or at least, there country: Chile, Argentina, USA, Spain, France, Italy, South Africa, Australia, Canada. So when I come to Canadian wine, I have a tendency to pick from Quebec more than from other province.

So many wine to taste, but not enough time and money.

CaBaNa

First Post
So much good variation in wine. I enjoy a 2004 napa valley california cab, for domestic. For an import I like the ice wine that comes from the Canadian side of niagra falls. For a liquor I like sailor jerry spiced rum over ice. Last but not least the arrogant bastard epic series when I get to drink good beer. For everyday beer drinking, woodchuck draft cider is delicious.

As with all spirits, it's not what's "good" it's what you enjoy. I made a blueberry white ice wine recently, I love it.

CaBaNa

First Post
HA ha,

Yup, I was drinking last night, but you'll have to forgive me, as it was a celebration.

Finals are over, and my friend is another year older, woo hoo.

When I saw the favorite drink thread, I was forced to chime in ;)

On Topic
---------------------

dimsdale, I hear a rumor that an adventure careers wiki may be in the works for LEB, any official comment?

Remove ads