Adventure Careers

dimsdale

First Post
I took a seek peak at Lord Sessadore's characters sheet for Raiyek and became inspired. He has an adventure career section. I took the idea (I hope you are not upset LS) and created this Character Careers.

Feel free to take a look. Everyone in this pbp should be in there. Check to see if you are and if I got the correct adventures your characters have completed or currently playing. I know I've missed some.

If I've missed someone, please give me a pm telling me your character's name and the adventure you are in. Don I, you are one of them. Let me know

This is a work in progress. I plan on adding a lot more. Suggestions are welcome. If there is already something like this that exists, oh well, heres another. If I've done something illegal, let me know.

thanks

I've got too much time on my hands.

garyh

First Post
I like it. I had already stolen the idea from LS to put on Hrav's sheet.

If you REALLY have too much time on your hands, you can have all the PC names link to their character sheets, and all the adventure names link to the adventure threads. :)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Very cool. Thanks.

I edited 'Vermont' to 'Velmont'.

This typo should have been obvious; If someone was going to name himself after an american state, he would have chosen one of the cool ones like Nebraska or Idaho! :p

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
I like it. I had already stolen the idea from LS to put on Hrav's sheet.

If you REALLY have too much time on your hands, you can have all the PC names link to their character sheets, and all the adventure names link to the adventure threads. :)

I will do that. I didn't do that originally because there was a note on wikki that said not to link too much. If it's not a problem, I'll do it. It will take a while though.

Also, I've already had a few people send me a message. Please do so. I know there are mistakes. I'll correct them or everyone can get on the page and correct it themselves.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Cool! Of course I don't mind you taking the idea from my sheet - go ahead. That goes for anyone else too - if you like it, use it. To be honest, it started as a way to help me keep from forgetting the things Raiyek had done and the other adventurers he's been associated with ;)

If you don't mind, dimsdale, anyone could edit and upkeep the page, since it's on the wiki. The only thing I might do (other than completing the list ;)) would be to add links to each character and adventure. That would be really time intensive for that many characters and games, though.

I think it'd be cool to keep it all updated, though that's a big enough job that I think people should take it upon themselves to update their section when needed. It's nice to have all that in one place.

Edit: most of this is ninja'ed by now. No one else had posted yet when I started typing ...

Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
Cool, nice job, Dimsdale!

Agree with LS that it would be nice to add links to the characters and adventures, but each player can do that individually as they desire.

(Unless it's true that excessive linking on the wiki is discouraged - is that true? Seems strange if so, that's kinda the point of a wiki. :))

Something else I was wishing for was a page where all the PC's hooks and kickers are listed. As I'm cooking up an adventure I'd like to be able to scan for hooks that might fit, but it's impractical to go through every single character page. Would it make sense to add these to this page? I'm not sure, it might bulk the page up a bit too much and make it less useful.

dimsdale

First Post
Cool, nice job, Dimsdale!

Agree with LS that it would be nice to add links to the characters and adventures, but each player can do that individually as they desire.

(Unless it's true that excessive linking on the wiki is discouraged - is that true? Seems strange if so, that's kinda the point of a wiki. :))

Something else I was wishing for was a page where all the PC's hooks and kickers are listed. As I'm cooking up an adventure I'd like to be able to scan for hooks that might fit, but it's impractical to go through every single character page. Would it make sense to add these to this page? I'm not sure, it might bulk the page up a bit too much and make it less useful.

thank you

I've already started linking the adventures. After that I'll do the names.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases