• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dungannon

First Post
Devlin wearily loads his crossbow and kneels on the ground. He signals Shariff that he's ready to shoot anything that might be on the other side of the door.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Silvercat nods at Shariff, and gets down on his belly, all-the-better to Spot under the raising door and to get a shot off with his light crossbow...

OoC:Back about 10 feet from the gate as it raises.

Creamsteak

Explorer
As you raise the gate, you can see what appears to be six large bronze discs with a number of angled ridges encircling the sides, making them appear almost coinlike, and a perfect stone sphere laying on the hallway. After everyone clears their way into the room, Gur tries to pick up one of the ridged bronze discs...

Gur struggles with it for a minute, then gets it up... "I'd say about twenty pounds each. And the rock probably a little bit more, since it's so much bigger. What do you suppose these are?"

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I just thought they looked interesting. Especially the sphere, rock. If it wasn't so heavy, you could come up with some interesting games to play with it."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Shariff has been picking up the mechas and trying to stuff a few in his sack. the sack probably weighs as much or more than he does at this point. What? Leave them here? Never. I want these to study. I may wind up back here for a long period of time just to learn as much as I can from them.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"You sure you can haul all those... well, as long as you think you can..."

Everyone continues down the shaft past a series of tunnels leading back to the surface; after two hours of working your way through the tunnels, you return to your original entrance to find that the rope ladder is missing, though the rock looks sturdy and fairly easy to climb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads