(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dungannon

First Post
"Hmm, you don't think this guy was paid by Sullivan to ambush us as we came out, do you?" Devlin offers as he fingers what looks to him like melted coins.

"Well, either way we should head out of here quickly. Anyone know a back way to Allimon?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Dungannon said:
"Hmm, you don't think this guy was paid by Sullivan to ambush us as we came out, do you?" Devlin offers as he fingers what looks to him like melted coins.

"Well, either way we should head out of here quickly. Anyone know a back way to Allimon?"

Frowning as he looked down, Silvercat says 'This could be Sullivan for all we know. It's not like we can tell who the poor Soul is.'

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregroian looks at the body. Poor bastage. Better him then me though.

Looking at the others he gives his thoughts.

"It's probbaly not our previous employer, for the bone structure looks wrong to me. It also appears that he set another encounter on the main road for us, if we are to believe the note, and I do not see any reason not to. Now, my question to you folk is what do you plan on doing about our previous employer. It would now appear that he's trying to kill us, or at least hamper us which I find very anoying."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Shariff looks at the still smoldering corpse and sighs. All I wanted to do was come and see the golems. I never wanted to be a part of this.Lets just get out of here and get to another city. then we travel back home from a direction that the old human will not be looking at.

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorian walks over to Shariff and pats him on the back. Wimp comes a quick judging thought that Gregorian quickly pushes to the back of his mind.

"I can understand where you are coming from. I also was not expecting this... to be betrayed by our employer... and all of the death. But turning your back on a problem rarely makes it go away. We may be willing to forgive Sullivan, but what if he does not give up his persutes of us?"[/color] Gregorian motions to the letter and continues "We may not always have someone looking out for our backs." Gregorian looks at the rest with earnest eyes.

Come on guys, find your backbones! I don't think I can go after Sullivan on my own! Gregorian thinks as he searches the other's faces.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur looks at the body and quickly surmises that, "Well, if Sullivan had sent for someone already, he's either faster than I could have ever thought, or this person must have been waiting somewhere nearby. You sure this person was sent after us? What if the letter is the trick? Erm... nevermind. I'll just do what I do best. Tell me which city you want to go to, and I'll try and find a path there that's less than known. Allimon or Orussus?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Silvercat looks again at the dead man and then at his companions.'It seems to me that Sullivan still owes us payment. I would go after him.' The elf awaits the others, relacing his boots and stretching after the climb.

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
"Sullivan said he would be in Allimon. Now, he may have been missleading me, so... is there any one here with any skills in tracking?" Gregorian did not think so, but there was no harm in asking.

He looked at the scrap of paper once more and considered the possibility that it was to mislead them. "To bad we don't have an example of Sullivan's writing to compare to the note... oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads