[Adventure] He Chained Their Minds (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder; Judge Needed )

OOC: FINALLY!!! Looks like we can post again! It also looks like the dice roller AND all of its results are gone :( As such, we're all going to need to use something like Invisible Castle to post our rolls.

Just got in, but have a TON of work to do here at work today, so won't be able to post today, but just so I know... is it the dwarf's turn, or are we waiting on anyone?

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Still waiting on Joy and Sound of Stone (who I'm hoping will attack RC2, hint hint), I think. As for the dwarf, RC2 should be dead by the time TC's turn comes around. Is TC also a dwarf?

pathfinderq1

First Post
For a moment, the stirring song which had filled the clearing was silenced, cut off in the middle of a note. Even as the silence started to register, though, the music returned- if anything it was louder than it had been.

[sblock= OOC] >At the end of her turn, Joy reappears in U 12 (same as original square). Do we still get the effects of Kama'zer's Stand the Fallen? [/sblock]

OOC: Stand the Fallen was used by Kama'zer before TC whisked the three of you off to non-existance land. As such, you WERE effected by Stand the Fallen before you were removed from play.

Also, if all of you could please make sure to add your current stats to each combat post, or any time you post when such stats would change (such as during a skill challenge and losing healing surges, taking damage, etc) I would very much appreciate it, as it helps me to double-check my own work, as well as helps me to keep my notes up to date. Thanks!

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Okay, so not waiting on Kama'zer for anything, right? Just trying to get used to the new ENworld and figure out if anybody is waiting on me still since the crash. Looks like I'm okay here I think.

rb780nm

First Post
Sound of Stone slashes at the red cap with his spear.

[sblock=Quick Stats]Sound of Stone, Thri-kreen Monk 6 Speaks in Lime Italics HP49/49 Temp HP- ,
Initiative
+8 AC 23 Fort 16, Reflex 19, Will 16 AP 1, Surges 8/8 Centered Flurry of Blows, Crane's Wings, Five Storms,Thri-kreen Claws, Open the Gates of Battle, Twin Thunders, Steel Avalanche,Supreme Flurry, Water GIves Way,
Special:Blood Thread Armor: addn'l +1 AC and +2 saves when bloodied; Boots: +1 AC, Reflex when shifting
Wiki page: http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:SoundofStone_(rb780nm)
[/sblock]

Seeing the rest of his group quickly annihilated by the powerful adventurers, the Time Collector quickly readies himself to flee. Sure he was aging more quickly than he'd like, and he obviously wasn't getting any younger (especially since these adventurer's weren't paying their toll!), but he'd rather keep aging for a while and find new victims, then toy with these people any longer. They were likely to kill him!

"It seems that my window of opportunity has closed. Good luck finding your way back home in the dark! Oh, and I'd run now if I were you...I just marked this place as a beacon for all Unseelie within a two mile radius. Ta ta for now!"

And with that, the gnome-like figure disappeared from view, leaving the glen very quiet. At least, that is, until you started hearing a low rumble and buzzing sound coming from the distant south and east. It was slowly getting louder. Evidently the gnome wasn't lying about the beacon!

[sblock=perception DC 20]
What you're hearing sounds an awful lot like the earth rumbling of the dwarves and the buzzing wings of the sprites you just fought...but to hear them from such a great distance so loudly... there must be thousands of them coming! [/sblock]

Remove ads