(Adventure) In Service of Orussus (dpdx judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostknight

First Post
Creamsteak said:
(The cart is down the ramp, at the bottom of the makeshift drawbridge. You can gain slight concealment, not cover, from the tall grass at the edges of the camp, which is further aided by concealment for darkness.)

Ok, then that is what I will try to do. (Wasn't sure if the cart was at the top or bottom there....)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Sara will quickdraw and charge the nearest armed sentry. (which one it is depends on if Harwin goes first and/or hits). As she moves she yells to Karcer, "Hit everyone over two feet taller than you who isn't me!"

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Fangor, seeing the armed sentries looking north, decides that it is now or never. Charging the sentry in J26, he takes a hefty swing with his axe, hoping to take the guard out easily.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(Next round, please give me your attack bonus and AC on that given round. Tends to save me a bit of time on updates.

Surprise Round
Harwin: (H) You move into position and fire your crossbow. Your aim seemed on target, striking the sentry in the back (nat 20, 14 damage). He drops to the ground grabbing at his wound and calling out in pain.

Sara: Too far for a partial charge, so your going to have to move for this action and then you have a full round next to charge in.

Fangor: Same situation as Sara.

Else: I've highlighted the teal square to represent the 30 foot area you have probably moved into for the suprise round. Pick yourself a place to start.

Initiatives
Fangor 16
Sara 15
Harwin 11
Karcer 7

Sentry 1 - 14
Sentry 2 - 2
Unarmed 1 - 6
Unarmed 2 - 18
Unarmed 3 - 3

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Sara: Too far for a partial charge, so your going to have to move for this action and then you have a full round next to charge in.

not to be difficult (no retcon requested), but if you'd said this was a surprise round I would have had sara just chuck a javelin. :\ I had assumed with the camp already abuzz that we were starting out at normal initiative. Just a thought for the future.

I'm not sure which U is #2 but since he goes before her, sara will charge/attack him on her initiative. (Actually, he goes before any of us.) I'm going to be around today so if you can clarify things that happen before Sara's initiative I can make a lot more sense. In general terms sara isn't so into killing unarmed folks, so if there is no one in line for a charge or range for a javelin or normal move/attack she will likely delay until one of the nearer unarmed types gets a weapon out.

Charge attack, +8, 1d6+3, AC=14. Normal attack with one shortsword, +6, 1d6+3. Javelin +4, 1d6+3. If someone comes to her, dual weilding +4/+4 1d6+3 and 1d6+1. AC=16

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm not sure which U is #2 but since he goes before her, sara will charge/attack him on her initiative.

Yeah, your "kinda" not supposed to, I think. I don't think players are supposed to know their enemies initiatives order till after they act, but correct me if I'm wrong on that.

I'm going to be around today so if you can clarify things that happen before Sara's initiative I can make a lot more sense.

Right, will do if Fangor posts (as he is a PC that goes before you). I'll update the battle "to that point" as soon as possible.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Right, will do if Fangor posts (as he is a PC that goes before you). I'll update the battle "to that point" as soon as possible.
Fangor, creeping closer to the sentries looking away, decides its now or never. He charges the nearest sentry, (J26 I believe) and swings his axe at the man.

Charge, Attack wielding axe 2 handed, Att +7, 1d10+4 dmg, AC 18, plus -2 for charge for a 16 AC.

OOC - Didn't know you were waiting on me. Same as before

Creamsteak

Explorer
One of the unarmed men, the one near the northernmost tent, moves 15 feet northwards after turning around and seeing one of his friends drop. The expression on his face in the limited lighting is somewhere between anger and terror. He looks ready to run.

Fangor charges the man (25 to hit, 14 damage) wounding him severely and knocking him unconcious.

(Alright, Kahuna, I'll wait for you to decide specifically what you want to do since you asked.)

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Fangor charges the man (25 to hit, 14 damage) wounding him severely and knocking him unconcious.
Turning to Karcer as the man drops, "One fer me, NONE fer you!"

OOC - Had to get her all riled up some way.....

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Creamsteak said:
One of the unarmed men, the one near the northernmost tent, moves 15 feet northwards after turning around and seeing one of his friends drop. The expression on his face in the limited lighting is somewhere between anger and terror. He looks ready to run.

(damn, was hoping he'd draw a weapon...) Doesn't look like Sara has a clear charge line to the remaining sentry what with a fire in the way, so she will move into the camp as far as possible looking for more trouble to cause. (try to move into the next circle of light without getting close enough to anyone to provoke an attack of oppertunity.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads