(Adventure) In Service of Orussus (dpdx judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC 18, BAB: +2, HP: 11, atk+2-dagger, battle axe.

Karcer let lout a cackle at Fangors words and then a howling war-cry before running in towards the unarmed guards. All the better if they were dumb enough not to have their weapons out.

They'd make easy killings and she could claim their ears!

((Karcer is going to move all the way in to attack U3 and then use intimidate (+6) in th form of a battlecry before attacking [Saving Rage for the ogre...if he ever shows up...]))

Creamsteak

Explorer
Aranel, I have some notes about your character that need to be changed:

-BAB should be +1

-Grapple should be -1 (+1 BAB +2 STR -4 Size)

-HP should be 14

-Speed should be 25 (15 feet for encumb. +10 from Barbarian)

-Dagger should be appropriately sized and weighed, unless it
is human-sized (see below)

-Battle axe attack bonus should be +2 only
(+2 STR +1 BAB -2 for wrong sized weapon)

- Armor Check penalty should apply to skills

- Max ranks should be 4/2

- Check skill totals, specifically: Intimidate

- Nomenclature: Wilderness Lore-> Survival

- Chainmail should cost 150 GP

- Explorer's Outfit should be free and weigh nothing
since its her first outfit.

- Some gear should be appropriately weighed

- Carrying Weights

Light 43
Moderate 87
Heavy 131.25
Lift 262.5
Push 656.25

Creamsteak

Explorer
Doesn't look like Sara has a clear charge line to the remaining sentry what with a fire in the way, so she will move into the camp as far as possible looking for more trouble to cause.

(I'm not sure which is "next," so I'm assuming North instead of East. I'm picking G17. I'll reveal the map out around Sara with her new field of vision.)

I'm going to wait for Harwin for a bit still.

Ghostknight

First Post
Harwin BAB +4, AC17, dmg 1-6 crit 19-20x2

ooc Soory about the delay- with the recent loss of threads I only just realised that I had lost this one! But I'm back, and its subscribed (and bookmarked - no more reliance on the subscribe anymore....)

Harwin watches as the rest charge into the camp, seeing that the man he shot has gone down. switching targets he shoots at the unarmed man in E21- after all, left alone he will arm himself sooner rather than later!

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Fangor will charge the nearest enemy human, armed or unarmed, as it matters not to him. He will try and spot one out that is not already in battle with another of his fellow comrades. But if there is none within his distance, he will double team someone. If there is nobody to double team, he will follow Sara into the next camplight. After all, he will want to make sure they all make it out of this alive.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(I'll slide in my update here when I get a chance. The dice were rolled, Karcer hits the targeted person for 5 damage not dropping it, and Harwin misses with the crossbow. Fangor goes after Karcer's target, but the man avoids the blow. That would bring us back to Sara.)

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
I'm not sure if you updated the map to show what sara can see in the next firepit, but she will charge the most convinient armed target, or if none presents itself, charge the nearest enemy so she's doing something as she moves through the camp (fricka fracka unprepared opponents, are we having a fight here or a slumber party, fracka fricka...)

Creamsteak

Explorer
(I'll slide in my update here when I get a chance. The dice were rolled, Karcer hits the targeted person for 5 damage not dropping it, and Harwin misses with the crossbow. Fangor goes after Karcer's target, but the man avoids the blow. That would bring us back to Sara.)

Karcer rushes towards the unarmed man with axe in hand, striking him while he still seems confused about what is going on around him. He then draws a dagger (move action) and tries to find recourse with his agressor, but finds Karcer far to fast. He then takes a step away.

Harwin fires his crossbow bolt at the unarmed man in the north, but misses by a fair amount.

Fangor charges fowards at the dagger weilding man and strikes out, but the man is ready enough to avoid the attack.

The unarmed man (E 18) draws a crossbow out off the ground. It doesn't appear to be loaded.

Sara moves fowards and attacks a sentry who seems ready to defend himself. He strikes with a readied attack, but Sara keeps the guard's weapon away from any injury, and follows through with her weapon. The attack strikes well, (8 points), dropping the guard to his knees before he passes out. Across the flames of the battlefield, Sara can see what appears to be a sentry in full plate mail not too far away. He is armed with a strange weapon, a series of looped chain links tied around his gauntlets and waist with a length of it held in his hands with a thick blade at the tip. He spirals it around himself to keep it's momentum up, and certainly appears more than ready to defend himself.

He shouts at the intruders with a great roar in his grumpish voice. Only those who can understand orc can understand the battlecry which simply means, "I'll rip you apart!"

Ghostknight

First Post
Harwin BAB +4, AC17, dmg 1-6 crit 19-20x2

Harwin remains on the ground, shooting at the man in E18. He does not want that crossbow to start shoting at his friends in the general melee!

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Across the flames of the battlefield, Sara can see what appears to be a sentry in full plate mail not too far away. He is armed with a strange weapon, a series of looped chain links tied around his gauntlets and waist with a length of it held in his hands with a thick blade at the tip. He spirals it around himself to keep it's momentum up, and certainly appears more than ready to defend himself.

He shouts at the intruders with a great roar in his grumpish voice. Only those who can understand orc can understand the battlecry which simply means, "I'll rip you apart!"

Sara grins at the prospect but moves towards the orc with a healthy respect for the length of the chain. Getting up closer to her foe but trying to stay out of the immediate range of the blade, she twirls her twin swords in a defensive pattern and calls out laughingly "I was looking for an ogre, but I think I found an orge dropping instead! Is that your leash you're playing with?" (ooc, Sara will move up to O-18, fighting defensivly and tryng to taunt the orc into closing with her so she can avoid moving through the range of his weapon and strike with both attacks. For this round she will have a 18 AC and +2 attack, next round when she is within a 5 ft step of the orc (I hope) she will attack normally, AC 16, attacks +6/+4, damage 1d6+3, 1d6+1. Hope that makes sense.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads