• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Into the Wild

I would have moved, it is more important to avoid damage and hide from caster then Primera standing by the guy on the roof (Primera could reach him this round by second move) - leave her now as is, but I don't like the damage :( That's why there are immediate reactions :)

As the demon moves Nementah retreats leaving her spiritual self image to confound the beast.

[sblock=Pursuit of the Hunter]
Trigger: An enemy withing 2 squares of Nementah moves on its turn
Effect: You shift 3 squares. Until TENT Nementah deals 1d6 extra damage to triggering enemy when she hits and doesn't take -2 penalty to attack if enemy has cover or concealment.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Ashir maintains his focus on the elemental ball of fire hovering a few feet off the ground. That focus maintained, the genasi's electrical build-up continues and he unleashes a few bolts at his foes, the imp easily dodges one of them, but the other attack slams into the pain devil's back.

With the attack, the energy leaves Ashir and he moves the sphere next to the spry imp, knowing it won't be able to dodge the fiery conjuration.

[sblock=ooc]

Minor: Sustain sphere
Standard: Arc Lightning on I-2 and P2 - vs ref (I-2, P2); lightning (1d20+14=16, 1d20+14=27, 1d6+14+1d8=22) misses impre-roll (1d6=6) from evocation specialization , hits P2 for 27 lightning
Move: move the sphere 2 squares south

Anyone starting adjacent to the sphere takes fire (1d4+13=16) damage This should kill I-2 thanks to Rocco's hit

*Planned Immediate Interrupts:

1) If Ashir is attacked by melee attack from enemy, use interrupt to switch target to construct (AC 25).
[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]
Init: +5 Speed: 6 Perception:14 Insight: 14
AC: 23 NAD:23/22/20
HP: 50/50+4thp Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 11 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:20 Dex:12 Wis:13 Con:12 Int:20 Cha:8

Opportunity Attack: +13 vs. AC, 1d8+6 damage (Crit 1d6+14)

Powers:
Cantrips
Arc Lightning
Winged Horde
Magic Missile
Grasping Shadows (Skewering Spikes)
Lightning Bolt (Corrosive Mist)
Fire Shroud (Colour Spray)
Promise of Storms
Shield (Mystical Debris)
Second Wind
Sustaining Cloak +2
Stoneskin Robes +2
Flaming Sphere (Arcane Whirlwind)
Summon Magma Beast (Stinking Cloud)
Summon Iron Cohort (Wizard's Escape)
Flaming Staff +1
Restful Bedroll

[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Wow, it's getting crowded over here! After surveying his surroundings he shouts towards his fallen comrade. Get up now Dante! We've got work to do! The ranger moves a bit and then opens his eyes as new life flows through his body. Max then swings at the nearest foe with his longsword

[sblock=actions]
minor: inspiring word on Dante: HS +2d6 extra HP: 8
[/sblock]

ooc: Max has an action and a movement: Can Max hit W2 with his sword?

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=Mal] You are totally correct about the location, a typo, thanks for catching it. [/sblock]

"Nay foul beast, keep your attention here. You doom, hell spawn, is coming."

He holds his hand over his own wounds and the skin nits itself together.
Renquist follows this by a radiant swing, but the devil is not harmed.

[sblock=actions]
Start: Take two damage.
Minor: Lay on Hands: Renquist gains 13 hp and gains DR 3 TENT.
Move: Shift NE, next to Pain Devil 2.
Standard: Enfeebling Strike vs. Pain Devil 2: 1d20+12+2, 1d8+6 &#8594 ([5, 12, 2], [1, 6]). http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2977756/ Miss.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Renquist, Revenant paladin of Lauto
Init: +3 Speed: 5 Perception:15 Insight: 20
AC: 24/23 (24 if not bloodied) NAD: F: 17 R:18 W:19
HP: 40/54 Surges: 10/12 Surge Value: 13 AP: 1
Languages: Allerian, Old Allerian
Str:13 Dex:12 Wis:16 Con:15 Int:8 Cha:18

Powers:
At-Will: Ardent Strike, Enfeebling Strike, Divine Challenge, Lay on Hands (2/3)
Encounter: Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle or Divine Strength, Second Wind, Valorous Smite, Dark Reaping, Call to Arms, Call of Challenge, In Death, Life
Daily: Radiant Delirium, Hallowed Circle

Special: AC is 24 when not bloodied. Gains 3 DR TSNT if Renquist spends a healing surge. [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
With Max's aid, Dante leaps to his feet, trying to catch the Imp with a kama as he does so, but missing. He then whistles for Virgil and the devil-lizard lumbers down to stand behind Max as Dante steps behind him, recovering his breath for a moment after the

OOC: I'll assume that even without the crit, the attacks were enough to take Dante down. I still have Virgil at 61/70 since he had already moved out of the burst attack a couple rounds ago.

[sblock=Actions]Immediate Reaction: See Snarling Wolf Stance attack upthread (20 damage crit to Pain Devil, I'll ignore the shift since it would just have complicated things).
Before Turn: Max's heal takes Dante to 22.
Move: Stand, Virgil moves down 6, left 4.
Minor: Off-hand Strike: 1d20+13=17 AC vs Imp, miss.
Standard->Move: Invigorating Stride: Shift down 1, right 3(just west of where Virgil is now at: Virgil is just south of Max, Dante is just west of Virgil) and Second Wind: Heal 14 HP to 36 and gain +2 defenses until end of next turn.

Status Effects
:
*Dante: +2 defenses, DR4
*Virgil:

[sblock=Statblocks]Dante, Male Human Ranger 7
Passive Perception:21, Passive Insight:16
AC:21, Fort:20, Reflex:19, Will:18 -- Speed:6
HP:36/52, Bloodied:26, Surge Value:14, Surges left:6/8
Initiative +6, Action Points:1
Powers: Twin Strike, Throw and Stab, Off-Hand Strike, Disruptive Strike, Ruffling Sting, Heroic Effort, Invigorating Stride, Second Wind, Jaws of the Wolf, Snarling Wolf Stance, Healing Lore, Amulet of Resolution

MBA: +13 vs. AC, 2d4+10 damage (Crit 2d6+18)
Notes: *Dante makes an OA on any enemy that makes a melee attack on Virgil as long as the enemy is within reach 2 of Dante or Virgil is adjacent to Dante. *Dante deals +1 damage when he has CA. *Dante deals +2 damage to bloodied enemies.

Virgil, Beast Companion(Lizard) 7
Passive Perception:13, Passive Insight:13
AC:22, Fort:19, Reflex:19, Will:17 -- Speed:6
HP:61/70, Bloodied:35, Surge Value:17(22), Surges left:2/2

MBA: +10(+12 if OA) vs. AC, 1d8+3 damage.
Note: Virgil's OA uses Dante's Immediate Reaction.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last round save (1d20=12) - saved, not taking 10 this round

OOC: why did the arcanist do 1d10+6 when his stats say 1d8+5?

Nementah continues moving away from the beast going around for paladin's protection and coming closer to Dante and Max. She focuses her will upon the beast that tried to attack her, calling upon spirits of nature to befuddle it even more.

"We need to come closer! Max, Dante, can you retreat somewhat? I cannot heal you from here and there is hell between us. Renquist, hold the beast, I'll try to get between the groups to get everyone in range!"

[sblock=Actions]
Imm reaction last turn: shift 3 squares left (Pursuit of the Hunter)
Standard: Haunting spirits vs Will (P2); psychic damage (1d20+9+2+1=24, 1d6+5+1d6=12) P2 grants CA to Renquist TENT
Move: 6 squares down, 3 left ending 6 squares under her current token on the map; Primera moves 1 square SW to the edge of the building
Minor: N/A

Out of turn in this order
Immediate Reaction: if enemy ends it's move adjacent to Nementah she pushes it back 1 square

Immediate Interrupt: [sblock=Infectious Spark]
Trigger: SC is hit a melee attack
Attack: +9 vs Will
Hit: 1d8+5 psychic damage and the target makes melee basic attack against the enemy of Nementah's choosing. SC dissapears and Nementah takes no damage from the dissapearance.
- if arcanists hits to disrupt and is hit, he attacks himself.
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

OOC: hit points assuming she avoided pain devil attack by moving on it's move[sblock=Nementah]
Initiative +3; Senses Passive Insight 15, Passive Perception 20
HP 41/51, Bloodied 25, Surge Value 12, Surges 7/11
AC 17; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 18
1 AP
Speed 6

+1 to hit vs bloodied enemies

Spirits Shield
Protecting Strike
Call Spirit Companion
Spirit of the Tempest

Voyage of the Ancients
Wrath of the Destroyer
Pursuit of the Hunter
Healing spirit
Healing spirit
Speak with spirits
Certain threat

Cleansing Wind of the North
Protective Roots
Wind of Pain and Succor

Repulsion Armor - daily

[/sblock]

[sblock=Primera - please read]
Primera grants to those adjacent:
+1 NADs
+4 to surge value on second wind

Primera can make OA:
Trigger: Enemy leaves a square adjacent to SC without shifting
Attack: +8 vs. Reflex
Hit: 4 damage
Effect: One ally within 5 squares of SC regains 4hp

Primera CANNOT flank, grant CA, cover or be damaged by area attacks

If she takes 12hp in single melee or ranged attack she dissapears and Nementah takes 6 damage (can be reduced by DR)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
GM: Well, I made a genuine attempt to update. I swear.

It's just that...

Well, read my status and make an educated guess!

Friday should be fine. No one important is playing on friday.

Remove ads