Adventure: Into the Wild

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocco is good to go. He's a bit more vulnerable due to lower AC, but he's a dwarf fighter, he can take it.

Rocco takes a deep breath and then starts collecting the dead into one pile. He takes his axe out again, but then reconsiders.

He walks toward Ashir and Haruka.
"Hi, My name's Rocco. Could you two burn these bodies? I'd like not to have the discussion on merits of beheading them with my group again."

FourMonos

First Post
Renquist walks over and stares at the three adventurers.

"I feel nothing."

He shakes his head, "I guess I was a fool to assume it would be over so soon. I will travel with you, if you'll have me. I will have you know I am here for some greater purpose for Lauto. I had hoped that saving one of you..." his eyes linger on Haruka, "...might have resolved my debt."

He kicks the dead swordmages body, reaches down and picks up a sword with a shield emblem on the pommel. He then walks over to a weapon rack and picks up a shield.

"I guess if I'm going to keep three more people alive, I better have something to deflect the blow coming for your head."

The original group notice something is different about Renquist. It is almost as if the longer he travels, the farther he goes, the more human he becomes. This is definitely the most he has spoken at one time, and his voice has lost the deathly gravel.

[sblock=ooc] Renquist is going through a change! See, even the dead can grow! I'm updating his wiki and I'll have to resubmit him for approval. He'll be a lot more defender-ish. Still level three, though. [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
He walks toward Ashir and Haruka.
"Hi, My name's Rocco. Could you two burn these bodies? I'd like not to have the discussion on merits of beheading them with my group again."

RAIKO! GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF HERE, WE SHALL DEAL WITH SEVERUS! Ashir shouts to the god-ling.

"Rocco...hello, I am known as Ashir, hunter of Oni, master of the elements. We have you to thank for allowing Raiko to save these people then." the genasi said, as he casually turned to the pile of bodies, gesturing with his arm in a wide arc, a cone of flames burst from his fingertips and consumes the bodies.

"Now, maybe you can help us with how you got here, and how you know about us" the wizard asks returning the stare of Renquist

[sblock=ooc]
Liberal use of Burning Hands. I may re-make Ashir as a mage, or at least swap out a few powers from Essentials when the new CB is live tomorrow. [/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Haruka puts her hands on her hips and smiles sharply, "Now, let's have a look at you all. Hmm..." Her gaze passes over the "newcomers", lingering on Virgil, Nementah, and Renquist, "So we have a lizard, a plant, and a... corpse? And you thought I might be your salvation?" Haruka does her best at hiding a grin as she leans over to Ashir, "I seem to attract the weirdest people, you have no idea. Regardless," she turns back to Renquist, "I intend to drag Severus screaming from his throne; any of you are more than welcome to accompany me. Uh, especially if you actually know how to get to him. We're a bit lost."

[sblock=ren]You know that the Heroes of the Fallen Lands stuff is already in the compendium, right?[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
"I can't help but feel I'm being prejudiced against just because I've died before."

Renquist sheaths his sword and looks to Namentah, "Fey Lady, do you know how to get to Severus?"

[sblock=ooc] I think I'm done with his wiki, I'll check it tonight and re-send to judges. ...which is mostly everyone here.... [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Died before? You are certainly the most odd looking deva I've ever encountered..." Ashir wonders aloud, his curiousity pushing past his need for haste.

"I know how to get to him. We return through the portal and into the city. Then we show ourselves and get hunted! Or we can return to Daunton and do some research before going for him."

dimsdale

First Post
"I know how to get to him. We return through the portal and into the city. Then we show ourselves and get hunted! Or we can return to Daunton and do some research before going for him."

Either way, Max states while admiring his new sword, I can't wait shove a foot of this baby into his gut. Max can't help but smile sinisterly at the thought of causing the fey lord great pain.

if I had the choice, it's been awhile since we've been back to Daunton. I wouldn't mind heading back there first as there are things that I'd like to buy since I now have a little spending money. On the other hand, there is no telling what type of crap this guy has in store for the future. He needs to be stopped now. Max thrust his sword forward in military fashion to bring his last statement home.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I'd prefer to return to Daunton first, but if we should know where we are first so we can return. Hopefuly without bathing this time."

Remove ads