1st fight

10 Blightborn twig
1 Ant Swarm
2 Fey Panther
1 Crazy Lady

Total: 1050 xp

1050 * 2 / 6 = 350

Skill challenge:

complexity 5, using standard difficulty (15) for level 1, so it's worth 5 level 1 standard monsters. Real easy math here, considering 5 PCs by this point;

200xp each

2nd fight

2 Hobgoblin Guards
2 Goblin Sharpshooter
2 Goblin Blackblade mispelled as backblade for the entire fight...
1 Hobgoblin commander
1 Warcaster

1000 XP

1000 * 2 / 5 = 400

SubTotal 950xp

Time XP: 71 days between May 29th and august 8th.

71/365 * 1000XP = 195xp

71/365 * 1250XP = 243xp

So, if you are level 1: 1145xp
and if you are level 2: 1193xp
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''That wasss well done. That wasss even helpful. The goblinss they would have been trouble sooner or later. The lair isssn't very far from the pond. What ssstarted under poor aussspice wasss a boon in the end. We are grateful, after a fassshion.'' said the male dragon.

-''Let it not be said we do not pay our debts. Take this tokens of our apreciation. But never enter our lair unnannunced again...'' adds the female.

The myconids brings a few enchanted wonders for the heroes to admire.

[sblock=Treasure]
Dante:
Vicious Spiked Chain +1, Friend's Gift (Companion Slot item)

Nementah:
Blood Hunter Totem +1

Renquist:
Agile Plate Armor +1

Rocco:
Belt of Vigor (Waist), Foe Maker Handaxe +1

Ibram:
Harmonic Songblade Longsword+1, Gem of Colloquy (Head slot)
[/sblock]

modest

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Wow, it's over already?! Ok first of all, I'm really sorry for my disappearance, went on vacation and was expecting to have internet access there however was unable to find any hotspots/connect to ones I did find. Super aggravating.

FourMonos is currently on vacation will be back by the end of the weak but also has limited to no connectivity to the internet. Sorry guys! At least we all lived B-) [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante nods at the dragons and puts away his chain as he heads to examine the gifts. "Do the ergan'sav... dragon-kind? know of Umbara'savok... devil-slave worshipers? We hunt them and the ergan'sav do not look like Umbara'savok."

[sblock=OOC]I highly doubt the adventure is over already, we aren't anywhere close to our objective of... what are we doing here again? All I remember is Dante was interested because someone mentioned devil cultists or something.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]You are looking for a group of four missing adventurers that ended trapped somewhere in the feywild after escaping the headquarters of devil worshopping maniacs through a highjacked teleportation circle.
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Moving Forward]At this point, you need info aboutthe missing information. The only logical move is to ask the dragons at which point they will direct you toward a certain number of fey lords who are sure to know of any who came by the feywild through unorthodox means and you'll chose with whom to deal.

I'm sure you have all increased level. Update your PCs. No need for approval; just upload your Character Builder field for me or link me to your PC.

RP as you want, I will work on the infor on the feylords. Probably by saturday.
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]Dante already asked the question he cares about. Guess it's up to the others to get answers from these guys.[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]And it's also up to me to answer that question in a long elaborate artsy post!

Oh, hell, a short answer now.[/sblock]

-''Devil ssslave worssshipper? Asssmodeus has no thrall in the Wild! The feylordsss keep a tight leassshe on their realmsss. At bessst, Ethan Ssseverus, Lord of Huntersss, hasss been known to deal with them on occasions, but more asss a provider. He isss a mean one, Ssseverus. Ssshould be avoided.''

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Bah! Only good goblin is dead one! And how do we announce the entrance into the pond. It's not like we can knock before we come?"

Rocco goes from one dead creature to another, separating the heads from the bodies with his axes. His greasly task done, he collects the heads into the bag and tosses them into some corner.

"Where do you want me to toss the bodies?"

OOC: I expected armor slot filled. :( No cash? That's because of secondary treasure?

OOC: Will update the character tomorrow. Good night

Remove ads