Adventure: Into the Wild

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocco stays one step behind Ibram, hands on his axes and eyes darting from one target to another. He might be a merchant bodyguard. Or muscle behind the smarts of band leader. Whatever you prefer, just as long as you don't get in the way.

Perception (1d20+8=9) - woe upon us! Nat 1!

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante takes two steps back into the woods and vanishes utterly. A few seconds later, when he lets himself be seen again, he's leaning on a tree behind the patrol with his hands on his weapons, regarding them with flat gray eyes.

[sblock=Stealth 28]1d20+8=28, for purposes of impressing the patrol with our skills.[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Tally]1 success, 0 failures

I presume the perception was meant to be an aid to ibram.

Nementah, Ibram and Renquist are up.

Come on people!
[/sblock]

While Ibram and Rocco approach the guard captain, Nementah speaks to Renquist, just loud enough to be heard by the guards. She gives the impression she knows what she's doing.

"See, I told you I'll get you here. What's little goblins and a swimm for weathered merc like you, eh? Besides, it's fairly safe area, being under the protection of Lord Severus. He's a hunter you know, nothing really dangerious doesn't escape his Hunt. Those dragons didn't give you fright, were they?"

Nature (1d20+12=25)

OOC: I believe we need two bluffs now so I suggest Renquist aids ibram this round, he rolls and then we get two of the party to aid, ibram makes his roll and if he fails we get another aid and second best bluff tries again.

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Hey guys, I was waiting to see if Ibram was going to post before me. His diplomacy is insane, so he's only going to miss on a bad roll, right? I was thinking I would use Intimidate, similar to IS's post. If Ibram doesn't post soon, I was thinking of doing it as our starting banter/discussion. any thoughts or objections? [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]I'd rather fail quickly than win slowly. I say if you have an idea, just try it, keep this thing moving.[/sblock]

modest

First Post
Ibram confidently strides up to the group patrol heading towards the party. He swings his harp from his hip to his fingers and plucks disdainfully and rather hurriedly. "Hail and good evening gents," a small, unnoticeable wisp of blue magic snakes it's way from the harp to play around the patrols heads. "Me and me mates here heard you all were 'avin a bit of trouble and the sooner you take us to whoever is in charge here, the sooner you can go back to your pleasant little lives."

[sblock=OOC] 1d20+18 → [3,18] = (21) Roll Lookup yeah it seemed like a long shot to me too, but what the heck? B-) [/sblock]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2669173/

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Correct me if I'm reading this wrong, but we need four successes in two rounds? Two of them can be bluffs. Dante's stealth check was a success. Ibram's bluff is really good and doesn't need assists really. I will try Intimidate similar to Dante's stealth [/sblock]

Renquist keeps his traveling hat pulled low so as to hide his more... unusual features. "As the Fey lady said, we were asked to come here for work. Hired swords if you would. As you can see, our colleagues," indicating Rocco and Dante, "are potent and dangerous. So..."

Renquist attempts to exude an aura of death born of Lauto himself. He attempts to only make the guards feel uncomfortable with the parties presence.

"Would you be so kind as to help us get into the town. Now. Please?"

[sblock=Intimidate] with assist from Namentah: 1d20+9+2 → [6,9,2] = (17) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Not to be a pain, but
Obviously the key skill is bluff and you need to get at least 2 successes with that skills.
looks like we need two bluffs ("at least" equals "minimum of")

And besides, you don't intimidate in social situations (someone you need help from my be less inclined then that)

And finally, Ibram's skill is good, but not auto-success and with two aids it is.

Remove ads