Adventure: Into the Wild

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=whoops] Ack! My bad, I thought it went down. I guess it might still based on potential OA's and what not. Dark reaping would still trigger on the guard being reduced to 0 HP. Doesn't say death is necessary, just cooler when that triggers it. ;) [/sblock]

modest

First Post
[sblock=Actions] Move to M5, north/east of the gnome (rawr!) swing with Guiding Strike would have lowered the gnome's AC by 1..
1d20+9;1d12+5 → [1,9] = (10)
1d20+9;1d12+5 → [8,5] = (13) Roll Lookup d'oh! well that stinks. That's all for now I suppose unless anyone needs a heal. [/sblock]

Ibram rushes forward, sword held high, upon the death of the guard. Two steps into his stride, Ibram loses his footing and and trips over a large crack in the floor. The gnome's shrill laughter echoes painfully in Ibram's ears.

I'm thinking you should use the heal anyhow, the fight is soon over and you get more power with majestic word then for 'pure' surges we spend while resting.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Actions]
Devil declines to take an OA with so little upside.

Devil: Shift TPL
vs Primera (1d20+11=31, 2d6+4=13)

Disrupts Primera, 5 dmg to Nementah.

Gnome
Shift TPL
vs Renquist for (1d20+6=17, 1d6+4=8)
[/sblock]

The devil is fanatical and keeps attacking. This time he is compelled to slash at Primera and he disrupts the spirit, provoking a harmful backlash on Nementah.

The gnome isn't quite as brave but he keeps firing as he tries to maneuver toward the stairs and still manages to daze Renquist.

[sblock=S&S]
Gnome: 4/46 Marked (renquist)
Guard (north) : dead/47
Spined Devil: 4/70

Dante: 28/32 AP spent
Nementah: 15/35
Renquist: 28/37 AP spent, -1 surge, Dazed (Save ends)
Rocco: 21/43, -1 surge
Virgil: +4

Gnome
Perception 11; low-light vision
HP 46; Bloodied 23
AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 15, Will 13
Dagger (standard, at-will) Weapon
+6 vs AC; 1d4 damage.

Guard
Perception 16
HP 47; Bloodied 23
AC 18; Fortitude 16, Reflex 15, Will 14
Longsword (standard, at-will) Weapon
+10 vs AC; 1d10+3 damage, and the target is marked until the end of the turn.

Spined Devil (Spinagon)
Perception 20; darkvision
HP 70; Bloodied 35
AC 20; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 16
Resist 20 fire
+11 vs AC; 2d6+4 damage.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Mansion-s-round5.jpg
    Mansion-s-round5.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 75

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante whirls out his chain and decapitates the devil, rushing around the corner and burying both bladed ends of the chain into the gnome's chest before the devil even hits the ground.

[sblock=OOC]Disruptive Strike killed the devil before it could disrupt Primera, assuming he was positioned in the same place he is on the map when he made the attack.[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]Immediate Interrupt - Disruptive Strike(triggered when the devil attacked Primera): 1d20+9=28 AC vs Spined Devil, hit, 2d4+6=8 damage. Dead.
Move Action: Dante moves to K4, Virgil moves to L4.
Standard Action - Twin Strike:
Attack 1 vs Gnome: 1d20+9=14 AC, miss
Attack 2 vs Gnome: 1d20+9=Critical, 1d12+10=19 damage. Dead.
Minor Action - Off-hand Strike: 1d20+9=21 AC vs Gnome, hit, 2d4+6=9 damage. More dead.

[sblock=Statblocks]
Dante, Male Human Ranger 3
Passive Perception:18, Passive Insight:13
AC:18, Fort:17, Reflex:16, Will:14 -- Speed:6
HP:28/32, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:6/6
Initiative +5, Action Points:0
Powers: Twin Strike, Throw and Stab, Marauder's Rush, Off-Hand Strike, Disruptive Strike, Invigorating Stride, Second Wind, Jaws of the Wolf

Opportunity Attack: +8 vs. AC, 2d4+6 damage.
Note: Dante makes an OA on any enemy that makes a melee attack on Virgil as long as the enemy is within reach 2 of Dante or Virgil is adjacent to Dante.

Virgil, Beast Companion(Lizard) 2
Passive Perception:12, Passive Insight:12
AC:18, Fort:15, Reflex:15, Will:13 -- Speed:6
HP:4+38/38, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges left:2/2

Opportunity Attack: +9 vs. AC, 1d8+3 damage.
Note: Virgil's OA uses Dante's Immediate Reaction.[/sblock][/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"You're true devil assassin, Dante! Good work! Erm...guys, I know they attacked, hurt us and all, but did you have to kill these two? Now we may have feylord on our hands if they or at least he" ... Rocco nudges gnome's corpse ... "were important enough to him. Since this one controlled the door he may have been valuable to the lord."

"Let's hide these upstairs and put the note to indicate to future comers that the hunt is on and they should just come in. That may give us some time before Lord Severus is notified. Let's hurry up!"

OOC: didn't we agree not to kill? Except for the devil of course.
OOC2: short rest? MetaVoid, use your healing on someone and have your SC adjacent to somebody so we get that small free healing. Ibram, do the same. Then we rest.

FourMonos

First Post
"Nicely done Ranger. Let's get into the hunt and find those we are to save."

[sblock=ooc] We saw the pathway used, yes? Use the powder to enter area?
use one surge, now 11/13 with full hp. [/sblock]

I can heal surge +4 once and anyone doing second wind can recover surge +4. Also 1d6 free healing. She cannot use any of this on herself so distribute as you see fit. Assuming Ibram uses song of rest or spends majecstic on Nementah she's full with 2 surges spent.

Nementah heals Rocco and targets Dante with free healing bonus (maybe he can get topped up without spending any surges...Extra healing Dante (1d6=5) yup, he's full

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Good job, fight over.

You can expand the healing power you have remaining and then take a short rest. Ibram's Song of Rest power applies on HS spent during short rest, so it doesn't combine with extra healing from the remaning healing power you might have on hand.

The disruption of Nementah was prevented so Nementah is at 20/35, not 15/35.
[/sblock]

Remove ads