[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Sanzuo

First Post
Upon seeing Shrakk come very close to being devoured, the rest of the party springs into action! ...by missing a lot. Regardless, they do get the monster's attention away from the githzerai long enough for him to slip free and scramble to safety. Karma, in a surprising act of awesomeness, comes out of nowhere from the back lines and pummels the serpent with a psionically charged glowing fist.

Bewildered, the monster would like nothing more than to bite the crap out of the creature that knocked it around. That owl is really persuasive, however. It decides (through a bit of divine providence) to go for the paladin. The snake reorients itself with alarming speed and slithers towards Brenwar, attempting to smother him in a wave of muscley coils. Brenwar is ready, and fights off the serpent's efforts to envelop him.

[sblock=Actions, Round 1:]Shale: Moves to G4, draw implement, misses with dimensional scramble
Brenwar: Moves to G10, divine challenge on enemy, charge enemy at G13 missing with ardent strike
Halleck: Moves to H6, Majestic word on Shrakk (surge+4, slides to J12), Misses with Vicious Mockery
Shrakk: Takes 5 ongoing poison damage, Second wind (surge, shift to K-11), Move to H-5, fail save
Kavac: Runs to H9, Charges to H13, missing with Howling Strike
Karma: Moves to H8, moves to I13, Action Point: Force Punches enemy for 9 damage (knock prone, push 1), takes 5 acid damage, heals 4
GM: Karma: Kavac got to your square first, but another square was available, so now you're there.

Snake: Stands, moves to F14, Action Point: misses Brenwar with envelop[/sblock][sblock=Status]Demon Snake
Wounded
AC: 17 Fort: 18 Ref: 16 Will: 15
Basic Attack: Bite; +8 vs. AC; 1d12 + 8 damage and 5 ongoing poison damage (save ends).
Special: If you hit the snake with a melee attack you automatically take 5 acid damage.
If you hit the snake with an attack you heal 4 hp.

• Brenwar: Fine
  • Shrakk: 25/35 hp, 5 ongoing poison damage (save ends), -1 healing surge, 2 surges spent
  • Halleck: -1 healing surge
  • Kavac: Fine
  • Shale: Fine
  • Demon Snake: Wounded, Oath of Enmity from Shrakk, Divine Challenge from Brenwar
[/sblock][sblock=Map]
battle02map04.png
[/sblock][sblock=Terrain]The squares with steps are difficult terrain and the top of the dais is 1 square high.
The hallways are 1 square high and the room is 3 squares high from the ground and 2 squares high from the top of the dais.[/sblock]

Players' Turn

Someone

Adventurer
I did hit!

The snake vanishes with a loud pop!, leaving behind traces of bone and various small body parts. It reappears, vey confused, next to the northern wall.

[sblock=ooc:]Manifest Dimension Scramble, centered at e14. Hits Fort defense and deals 10 damage, teleports foe adjacent to burst (now occupies squares B16,B17,C16 and C17, so our melee guys can charge again[/sblock]

[sblock= Combat Stats]
Shale, shardmind psion 1
Initiative: +0, Speed: 6 Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 15
AC: 15 Fort: 11, Reflex: 15, Will: 15, Resist: 5/psychic
HP: 25/25, Bloodied: 12, Surge Value: 6, Surges Left: 7/7
Action Points: 1, Power points 2/2
Powers
At-Will Powers:Static Mote, Dimensional Scramble
Encounter Powers: Far Hand ( ) Forceful Push ( ) Shard Swarm ( ) Second Wind ( )
Daily Powers: Living Missile ( )
[/sblock]

Attachments

• K1.jpg
    K1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Tenchuu

First Post
"Shrakk, stay behind me," Halleck warned as he moved closer to the snake. "You cannot stand against us, demon!" Halleck shouted, playing tricks on the enemies mind.

[sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]
Free talking, Move, Vicious Mockery for a hit. Snake is now -2 to strike TENT-halleck.

[sblock=Action Block]
Move: to E11
Minor: ??
Standard: Vicious Mockery (Will)

• Target: Snake
  • Attack: 1d20+4=23
  • Damage: 1d6+4=6
  • Effect: Snake is -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn
[sblock=ignore]
Against the target of this exploit, you gain a bonus to defenses equal to your Charisma modifier (+4) until the start of your next turn (due to Feat). The target can make a melee basic attack against you as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack. If the target makes this attack, an ally of your choice within 5 squares of the target can make a basic attack against the target as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack.
[/sblock]
[/sblock][sblock=Halleck Stat block]Viscount Ambrose Halleck - Male Half-Elf Hybrid Bard/Warlord 1
Initiative: +0, Passive Perception: +12, Passive Insight: +14

Defenses:

AC: 18, Fort: 13, Reflex: 13, Will: 15 -- Speed: 5 (-1 Pen from armor)

Vitality:
HP: 25/25, THP: 0/8 Bloodied: 12, Surge Value: 6, Surges left: 7/8
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: not used
Languages:
Common, Elven, Goblin

Basic Attacks
:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +6 vs AC - Longsword 1d8+3
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: N/A

Powers:
At-Will:
Brash Assault, Vicious Mockery
Encounter: Righteous Brand, Inspiring Word, Majestic Word, Shout of Triumph, Battlefront Shift
Daily: Stirring Shout

Weapons:
Longsword

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Karma stays on the podium moving to get a better sight, he is concentrating hard as he blasts the demonic entity. Said entity seemingly weakening it's attacks getting slower and easier to dodge.

[sblock=Actions]

Move
Karma moves to H17

Standard
Augment 2 Dishearten targeting Demonic Snake

15+4 Vs. Will = Hit
Roll Lookup

Roll Lookup 5+4 damage =9 damage
and snake takes -2 to all attacks until the end of my next turn.

Minor: send thoughts at snake, on off chance it speaks draconic or common.

"Your time here is at a close foul creature, prepare to go back to where you come"
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: I don't think you can Augment any more powers this encounter, since you spent your pps on Force Punch last round.

Last edited:

Cute-Hydra

First Post
I thought I only had 2 psionic points too, but when the judges went though my char sheet they said i had 4pts. I'l redo it when I get back just slightly confused.

Llama_Bill

First Post
As the snake appears across the room Kavac is quick to follow it. He lunges at the snake but he misses it's writhing body. As that happens he lets out a bestial roar.

[sblock=Kavac's Stats and Actions]

Move: Walk to D17.
Standard: Miss Swift Panther Rage - 7 damage. 1d20+7=14, 3d12+4=15
Minor: -

Kavac - Goliath Barbarian 1
Racial Features: Mountain's Tenacity, Powerful Athlete, Stone's Endurance
Class Features: Barbarian Agility, Rageblood Vigor, Rampage
Passive Perception 18, Passive Insight 11
AC 16, Fort 17, Reflex 14, Will 13
HP 33/33, Bloodied 16, Surge Value 8, Surges 12/12
Speed 6, Initiative +2
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Pressing Strike, Howling Strike
Encounter Powers: Desperate Fury, Swift Charge, Stone's Endurance
Daily Powers: Swift Panther Rage
[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
lBrenwar pursues the teleported snake across the room as he says a prayer for Shrakk. He is a bit to slow and the snake easily dodges the hammer trying to smash its skull.
[sblock=Combat Actions]
Move Action: To C15
Minor Action: Divine Mettle on Shrakk (Makes a save versus the ongoing with a +4 bonus)
Standard Action:Righteous Smite vs. the Demon Snake (1d20+9=11, 2d10+5=19)
*Sigh* Another miss...
[/sblock]
[sblock= Combat Stats]
Brenwar - Male Human Paladin 4
Initiative: +1, Speed: 5 Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC: 24 Fort: 17, Reflex: 17, Will: 19, Resist: 1/all
HP: 47/47, Bloodied: 23 , Surge Value: 11, Surges Left: 13/13
Action Points: 1
Feat Note: Whenever Brenwar spends a healing surge, he gains 3 resistance to all damage until the start of his next turn.
OA Basic Melee Attack: +9 Virtuous Strike (Vanguard's Hammer) 1d10+5 Damage
Powers At-Will Powers:Divine Challenge, Ardent Strike, Virtuous Strike, Enfeebling Strike, Lay on Hands (3/3 Remaining)
Encounter Powers: Valorous Smite, Righteous Smite, Virtue, Channel Divinity, Second Wind
Daily Powers: Majestic Halo, Magic Item Daily
[/sblock]

Remove ads