• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Leader of the Pack ( DM: Velmont, Judge: ??? )

Luinnar

First Post
Zelgar is a young man, in the mid twenty, he is strong, healthy and seems to be quite charming. At first look, it is hard to not like him, unless you hate lovely and careful people.
Mythra hated Zelgar, he did not like his smile, his good looks or his youth. He also made a mental note to stay away from the werewolfs, and to kill them if they showed any signs of aggression.

"Peace, Vander. I'm not familiar with surface customs. I heard those of The Flame burned were creatures. And you may go fighting, like any other, but you WOULD go down eventually. Just like this Ulmar will.

I have some experience with various afflictions, but most have Khyber aberrations as the source. Also, as part of my powers depend on weakening life force of the enemy I studied the ways to do it myself. So, Zelgar, if you need help or improvement of your ritual, ask."

Drow makes a smallest of bows and retreats into the corner, deep in shadows.

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage) 7

"So it is a relative mild curse? Good. Think about it, a major one could make you look like a devil and also affect all your offspring..." Deimos jokes and shows his pointed teeth as he smiles.

[sblock=OOC]

uses short rest to regain encounter powers and spends 1 HS

---

Immediate Interruption: Shield (if it prevents a hit by a non-minion)
Immediate Reaction: Infernal Wrath (if hit by enemy in range/ not if weakened)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 14 Insight: 21 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 18 Reflex 20 Will 21
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 48 / 48 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: fire 8
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 6 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Scorching Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Use Vulnerability, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Fire Shroud, Fire Sea Travel, Shield, Emerald Eye
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast, Stinking Cloud

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Zelgar nods at Bellegon. "Yes, the church have killed many of them, and will kill many more. It is not easy to heal everyone with Moonfrenzy and even less to remove the curse. You have just killed yourself over a dozen of afflicted person. And they could have killed many more if you wouldn't have stop them. That's the hard challenge my church is facing.

Burning down to ash a corpse make sure his ability to regenerate won't allow the lycanthrope to come back to life. But most of the time, they are dead when we burn them down. We prefer to fight them with silver weapon so their regeneration ability is offset."

WEContact

First Post
Khazin listens attentatively. He was right to join these people- while he didn't think he would find any leads here about his missing contacts in Sharn, this was clearly work that would push back the dark. "Vander and Ghourra, it's up to you two whether you will stay here and rest, or risk coming with us. We should leave immediately to capture this Ulmar. Zelgar, how long would it take to silver our weapons?"

Velmont

First Post
"I agree, we need to go as soon as possible." replies Zelgar to Khazin. "But to make silver weapon, I don't have the resources needed. I am not even sure we could find everything needed in Greenblade at the moment, and even then, it would takes at least a week to make a good weapon."

Zelgar lead the group to another alcove. A small hotel is in the center for prayer. "Wait a moment" He go behind the hotel and after a moment, you hear a click. Zelgar seems to move an heavy object and then come out with a small chest. He open it. Within it is many herbs, slaves and vials. He takes a small ointment. As he opne it, you can see a silver reflection from the content. "Alchemical Silver. I had one spare given by Ulmar. He ask me to keep it if I would never need it. I doubt he would have thought I could use it against him." He hands it to Khazin. "Once apply on a weapon, it will give a silver coating. Your weapon will harm just as much as a silver weapon. Use it wisely, as the coating become ineffective after a few minutes."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Khazin has received one use of Alchemical Silver (lvl 5)

Power Consumable (Standard Action)

Your weapon or one group of ammunition (30 arrows, 10 crossbow bolts, 20 sling bullets, or 5 shuriken) attacks as a silvered weapon until the end of the encounter or for the next 5 minutes. Alchemical silver can be applied to nonmagical weapons and to magic weapons of 14th level or lower.[/SBLOCK]

VanderLegion

First Post
Khazin listens attentatively. He was right to join these people- while he didn't think he would find any leads here about his missing contacts in Sharn, this was clearly work that would push back the dark. "Vander and Ghourra, it's up to you two whether you will stay here and rest, or risk coming with us. We should leave immediately to capture this Ulmar. Zelgar, how long would it take to silver our weapons?"

"I will come with you, I don't enjoy lying around when there's work to be done." Vander turns to Zelgar, "Is there any chance that curing or removing the source of the infection would cure our Moon Frenzy as well?"

Son of Meepo

First Post
Ghourra laughs heartily. "I used to live near cursed CITY. You think a couple of sick puppies is worry me? I never before have sniffle in my life!"

Ghourra takes a moment to scratch an itch behind her ear.

"I will put down this Ulmar like rabid dog. Then I find your brother."

WEContact

First Post
Ghourra laughs heartily. "I used to live near cursed CITY. You think a couple of sick puppies is worry me? I never before have sniffle in my life!"

Ghourra takes a moment to scratch an itch behind her ear.

"I will put down this Ulmar like rabid dog. Then I find your brother."
Khazin puts a hand on Ghourra's shoulder and leans close. In a low voice, he says, "Ulmar is his brother. We have to capture him and let Zelgar perform a ritual to purge his lycanthropy."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads