• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Leader of the Pack ( DM: Velmont, Judge: ??? )

"Zelgar, you have to understand it may happen we HAVE to kill Ulmar. I will promise to try and bring him alive, but I will not endanger myself or my companions to do it. I understand we're going into danger as part of our lives, so adjust the meaning of endanger accordingly."

Velmont

First Post
"I am aware of the danger, and that's why I will come with you. I am an healer and the Flames will help us to bring back my brother alive." replies Zelgar to Bellegon.

"I can lend some of my men to you if you wish." tells the Sheriff.

"No, I think these men will be able to do it, and a larger group might scare my brother away." replies Zelgar.

"Fine. The offer stay." and the sheriff get out of the church.

"Now, we need to find my bother... so let's question Clarissa."

Zelgar put some candle around Clarissa. "I will call the Flame through Clarissa body. The Flames will reach into Clarissa memory to answer a few questions. I will have to maintain the ritual, so you'll have to ask the questions. I don't have enough ritual component do it again, so choose your questions wisely." Zelgar lights the candles and starts to pray. After a moment, Clarissa eyes open and shed a faint light, like two candles.

[SBLOCK=OOC]What is your first question?[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
As Clarissa answers, her voice is nearly as what you heard before the attack, but there is something hollow in it. "Ulmar is hiding in an abandoned farm north west of here. Take the Sylbaran's road and go north at the gallow." The corpse fall silent, the light still in the eyes. Zelgar keep praying.

Velmont

First Post
"There is five other werewolf under Ulmar's leadership.". After answering, the eyes faint glow disappear.

Zelgar open his eyes and tells "That's all, we will not be able to get anymore information from her. I don't have the necessary components to use that ritual again."

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage) 7

"The we should make the best out of the information we have. And we shouldn't waste any time. They could easily change their base of operation.." Deimos says.

[sblock=OOC]

---

Immediate Interruption: Shield (if it prevents a hit by a non-minion)
Immediate Reaction: Infernal Wrath (if hit by enemy in range/ not if weakened)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 14 Insight: 21 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 18 Reflex 20 Will 21
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 48 / 48 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: fire 8
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 6 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Scorching Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Use Vulnerability, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Fire Shroud, Fire Sea Travel, Shield, Emerald Eye
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast, Stinking Cloud

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

WEContact

First Post
"I'm prepared to leave immediately. We want as little time as possible to transpire between the arrival of the wolves who fled, whose flight will inform Ulmar that this attack failed, and our own arrival."

Remove ads