[Adventure] Leader of the Pack ( DM: Velmont, Judge: ??? )

Luinnar

First Post
At first Mythra is enraged. He claimed this room, not the foolish man next to him. But then he remembered that this meant that he would not have to share a room with a Drow, and that might be worth sleeping in a room with whatever the other races he was traveling with now.

At first Mythra is enraged. He claimed this room, not the foolish man next to him. But then he remembered that this meant that he would not have to share a room with a Drow, and that might be worth sleeping in a room with whatever the other races he was traveling with now.

This will be so much fun :D I look forward to itching powder, mage hands spilling water and all that mature behaviour one would expect from highly intelligent men of two superior races :p

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, two golds for the four bed room. That include your breakfast. Bread and cheese. Three gold for the Queen's bed room. That include a bread, cheese, ham and fruits breakfast." replies the Innkeeper to Mythra and Bellegon.

He takes the three gold pieces of Bellegon and give him a key. "Take the stair. Second room to the left."

On the table, the dwarves and humans listen to Ghourra. One of the human obviously tries to not laugh. When Ghourra finally express his though clearly, Garrath replies "My brother and I are not from here. We are travelling back to Xandrar. None of these names tells me something."

"I know Zelgar..." tells the human, still smiling. "Anyone who lives here knows him. He is a good man. He lives in the church. The church is hard to miss. Take the street that lead toward the center of the city. Once on the other side, you'll pass an open air market place. From there, you will see the church a few block north from it. Hard to miss."

Bellegon quirks one white eyebrow at the mage, but goes aside. The crowd is not really his preference altough he enjoyed the people. But these slaves were barely worth the name and he might become tempted to kill someone if they reach too far.

"Our room, Mythra the mage?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage) 7

Deimos feels that any comment, how their perceived desire to share one room and their unfriendliness to each other in front of others could be interpreted, would lead to be on the receiving end of their anger. So he keeps silent and prepares himself mentally for a night on the floor.

[sblock=OOC]

---

Immediate Interruption: Shield (if it prevents a hit by a non-minion)
Immediate Reaction: Infernal Wrath (if hit by enemy in range/ not if weakened)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 14 Insight: 21 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 18 Reflex 20 Will 21
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 48 / 48 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: fire 8
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Scorching Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Use Vulnerability, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Fire Shroud, Shield. Emerald Eye
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast, Stinking Cloud

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Bellegon quirks one white eyebrow at the mage, but goes aside. The crowd is not really his preference altough he enjoyed the people. But these slaves were barely worth the name and he might become tempted to kill someone if they reach too far.

"Our room, Mythra the mage?"
I'm not talking to you fool! Mythra snaps, grabbing the other key and stomping off.

OOC: Name confusion, sorry :p

Velmont

First Post
As Mythra tries to grabs the second key, he finds resistance. "You forgot something... two gold pieces maybe." tells the Innkeeper.

Khazim wait for Mythra and Bellegon to arrange for the room, but his keen ears catch something behind him. Two man murmurs behind his back, but loud enough to be overheard by him.

"You think he is a shifter... or worst... why hiding behind a mask." tells a high-pitched voice.

"I don't think. I've seen some flesh, and no fur." tells the second voice.

"He could have been ..." replies the first voice.

"Don't be a fool." interrupt the second voice "He would be mad at this time. At worst, he is a highwayman, we should warn the guards. If there is a price on his head, we could have some of the reward."

He hears the two person standing up and as they are leaving, Khazim identify the two voice as two halflings.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases