• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Little Workshop of Horrors (Judge: stonegod)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Canus lunges forward, taking advantage of the opening granted by Moses to deal a powerful blow to the golem. The construct topples back, caustic fluids slowly leaking from ruptured tanks.

"Oh, thank the gods," Maerek remarks upon the golem's defeat. "It will only take a few minutes more to set off the furnace. We should be ready to leave, quickly."

[sblock=Status]
Belanaar: 22/40+5
Canus: 21/40+2
kal'Tarron: 51/56
Moses: 38/38+5
Venakhad: 31/49+5

Canus charges the golem, hitting and killing it. So that's that. Feel free to take a short rest.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Moses sinks to his knees in a silent prayer of thanks as the golem topples to the ground. He remains there as Maerek finishes off his work on the furnace inviting the divine power of the Storm to infuse him once more with its power.

ooc: Mosestakes a short rest to recharge his encounter powers.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad takes care of the wounds before meditating himself.

OOC: one more heal available if someone needs more then a surge of healing. Ven spends a surge (2 total for the encounter)

GROMkill

First Post
OOC: Kinda confused. How many surges can I spend?

Belanaar looks impressed by his rival's finishing blow to the disgusting golem-construct. "Ah, I see that your old bones can still manage a bit, Canus," he teases him, with a sly smile. Turning toward the furnace and those working on the demolitions, the young elf's youthfulness shines through as he speaks. "So, uh... Are you guys done yet?" He looks impatient.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Healing during short rest

OOC: You can call Venakhad's remaining Healing Word for surge +1d6+7 (roll for yourself) and/or spend as many surges as you need to get to full or near full as you want. In theory, you could be 1 hp short of full and spend the surge to top off, but you'd loose any extra hp the surge offers...

Same for the rest of you, first one to call it gets healing word

jbear

First Post
OOC: When you take a short rest you can spend as many surges to heal yourself as you like. Venakhad can boost once with Healing word that he didn't use during the fight.

jbear

First Post
Moses finishes his prayer and stands, illumination beaming from his face.

"It is done. Let fire cleanse this abomination!!

Moses prepares himself to leave in haste.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Maerek wipes his hands while Riann helps the injured worker up. "It's done." Behind him, the furnace glows angrily, confirming his words. "I gave us some time to escape, but let's not dawdle. Well, unless you want to be buried under tons of flaming rock." He adds this last statement with a smile, but it is clearly strained. "Er, right, then. Off we go." With that, he begins to lead you back through the passage heading towards the surface.

Remove ads