[Adventure] Little Workshop of Horrors (Judge: stonegod)

jbear

First Post
Moses follows Maerek intent on not becoming lost again in the warren of tunnels of the structure. At a certain point his eyes roll back in his head and he lets out a gasp between surprise and pain.

"This is not over! The Crimson hunts us! Move yourselves!"

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Maerek deftly leads you back to the main room. Across the way, you see the doors, still open, and the fading daylight beyond them. The air is cleaner, with less stink of blood and metal. You are almost out.

And then a man walks out from behind one of the farther columns. He is armored, and his face is hidden by a metal mask, but beyond that you can't make out more detail.

"Pitiful, arrogant children!" Thurven bellows from across the room. "I would have made you as gods, and this is how I am thanked? Your blindness has cost us both!" He takes a breath, and seems to calm down, "But I can rebuild. I can always rebuild. Metal can be reforged. But flesh, your flesh? It is weak. Fragile. Temporary." He balls his hands into fists, and crimson lighting begins to arc around his gauntlets. "Let me show you what I mean."

[sblock=Perception 18]You hear quiet shuffling noises from behind other columns. There is more in this room than you and Thurven.[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Belanaar: 40/40
Canus: 40/40
kal'Tarron: 51/56
Moses: 38/38
Venakhad: 43/49

Thurven:

You all go first. The tables provide cover, but are also difficult terrain.[/sblock]

[sblock=Monster Info]
Thurven
AC ? | F ? | R ? | W ?
MBA: ?[/sblock]

Attachments

• Entrance_r0.jpg
    Entrance_r0.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 134

jbear

First Post
"Your words are poison. Your touch is pestilence. But its stain will spread no further."

Realising Thurven is out of the range of his spells he quickly moves deeper into the room, taking cover behind the sturdy columns to the right.

OOC: Double move to U19

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad moves forward too, but he goes directly for Thurven.
"Please let you pride and blindness of evil drop away. Plenty of mortals thought they could cheat death or become gods or rule the world and every one of them utterly failed. There are no shortcuts. You become immortal by doing things slowly, raising in power and good deeds in the eyes of gods and memory of fellow mortals, not by using fell power or clever magics."

OOC: Move to X12

GROMkill

First Post
OOC: Sorry, I got caught up with winter break after my grueling finals. I will be posting regularly again :)

Can Belanaar hit him from this far away? I'm not sure about the range mechanics of bows and stuff. Or should I just double move up?

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: [MENTION=6676989]GROMkill[/MENTION], you're up. I'm going to update when I get home from work, so now (or the next several hours) is the time to post if you don't want to be NPCed.

Remove ads