[Adventure] Little Workshop of Horrors (Judge: stonegod)

Pentius

First Post
Canus walks along to the group, listening to their discussion. His exuberance has faded somewhat, as his heart has stopped beating again, and the general flush of freshly taken life begins to fade. Still, he has a few days left of looking human. "I wield the Blade of Winter's Hunger. It is more beautiful, and more deadly, than anything you have probably seen before, judging by how you are all still alive."

[sblock=Canus]
Canus Meran
Male Revenant(Human) Hexblade 4
Initiative: +6
Passive Perception: 12
Passive Insight: 12
Senses: Low-Light Vision
AC:22
Fort:15
Reflex:18
Will:18
HP:40/40
Bloodied:20
Surge Value:10
Surges left:7/7
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Eldritch Bolt
Icy Skewer

Piercing Shard[][]
Ethereal Stride[]
Shadow Step[]
Dark Reaping[]
Second Wind[]

Star Shackles[]
Lesser Planar Ally[]

Important Stuff:
-When Canus reduces an enemy to 0hp, or an enemy adjacent to him reaches 0hp, he can teleport up to 4 squares as a free action(maximum once per round).
-Whenever Canus drops to 0 hit points or fewer, he is dying but can choose to remain conscious until he attempts his first death saving throw. If he remains conscious, he can take only one standard action before he attempts his first death saving throw.

Conditions:

Full sheet: LEB:pC:Canus_Meran_(Pentius)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Riaan's eyebrow is cocked as the deva speaks, but he pushes no further. He instead turns to Canus, "Blade of Winter's Hunger? I am afraid I've not heard of such an implement. It certainly sounds foreboding." the man says

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The day of travel passes without incident. It occurs to you that possible attackers may have been discouraged after overhearing their potential targets explain their prowess.

The road becomes a path, which itself becomes more and more overgrown as it leads you down into a rocky valley. A large, squat building sits nestled within the valley, probably rather difficult to see from the main road. There is something strange about the workshop. The large doors and complete lack of windows is a bit off-putting, making the building look a little like a massive crypt.

Maerek inspects the doors for a moment, then turns back to you. "It's true. The doors have been sealed. From the inside. I believe I can open it. Just give me a few minutes." He returns to the doors and begins pulling various devices out of his pouches.

GROMkill

First Post
Bored from the rather eventless travel along the road, Belanaar's spirits have faltered a bit, and his attitude is unsubtly sassy.

"Well, Maerek, if you can't open it with whatever key you might have, you could always have one the others bust it down." he says with a tinge of sarcasm in his voice. "That's all these brutes would be good for anyways..." he thinks to himself, blaming his restlessness on his poor companions.

Pentius

First Post
"I hear elves make fine battering rams." Canus says dryly. He takes a moment to glance around the outside of the building. The impression of a crypt comes in strongly to him. "If there's going to be a rumble, this is a good spot for it. Place is practically a tomb, and we have a priest along. He can say the rites and you'll be off to Dolurrh right away, no messing around."

renau1g

First Post
"I have some training in the arcane, perhaps I can be of assistance" Riaan offers.

OOC: If its an arcana check to use said devices Riann can auto-aid another with his +13

GROMkill

First Post
Bothered by Canus' comment about his race, Belanaar snaps back at him. "This IS a good place for a rumble. One that would happen if you were to continue your tasteless humor toward me and my race. I suggest you keep your mouth to yourself, old man. Remember, I know how to use this bow."

He throws a thumb back, pointing at his greatbow, almost as big as him, while maintaining a constant scowl at Canus, their eyes locked.

Pentius

First Post
Canus rolls his eyes, and leans against the wall nonchalantly. "Looks like I was right. That bow is every bit as oversized as your confidence is undersized. You better hope things are quiet in there, before you have to admit to everyone that you can't even pull the string back on that thing."

GROMkill

First Post
Belanaar looks furious. Canus' teasing is obviously getting the best of the young elf. Reaching into his quiver around his belt, he whips out an arrow, as he slips his greatbow from being tied around his back. Nocking an arrow and pulling back the mighty bowstring, he snaps the string forward. The arrow sails where it is intended, right into the wall of the workshop just above Canus' head, where it snaps into pieces and splinters to the ground.

"I'm serious this time, Canus. One more word from that mouth." His voice is a raspy snarl, and his boyish tone is gone as anger and irritation runs through his eyes.

Remove ads