[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! (Judge: EvolutionKB)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well to tell ya the truth ma'dm, there be no gold in this world to pay fer som'one as pretty as yarself." Hasifar winks at the elven maiden, then leans on the desk "Perhaps while me big mate have some fun, I could talk to ya fer a moment?"

--Assuming she agrees--

"Well, ya see, we're looking for som'one, perhaps as big as Boruuk here or Artemus"
Hasifar points at the two hulking figures. "Not to confuse with belly boy there, he's big in other sense, pure heart in that dwarf I'm tellin'ya. We'll be gratefull wit' any information ya can spare, charming."

Diplomacy: 24

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"You are a charmer for sure sir." she responds with a feint laugh.

"After we conclude our business, I'll be glad to talk with you about whomever you are looking for, however, be aware that I would never discuss our clients. Your anonymity is assured here." she says with a very serious look at Hasifar, but her twinkling eyes indicate more than her resolute face says.

Farce

First Post
"Well, a straping big fellow like you might be interested in one of our more endowed girls. Reanna, Caddry." she raises her voice slightly and claps her hands lightly.

An attractive (at least for a half orc) woman and a slightly larger but also attractive human woman stand up and walk over towards the desk. Both of the women are over six feet tall, but nowhere near Boruuk's eight feet.

Both walk with a certain amount of elegance for such large women.

"You may have either or both, but you will need to leave your weapons safely locked away in a side room. An hour engagement will cost you five gold pieces per girl. If you are interested in someone else, please choose who you like." Lorella says and again claps her hands lightly and the rest of the people in the parlor stand up.

[sblock=Experienced]To Boruuk's inexperienced eye, each of the girls look equally experienced. But, some are younger and some older, so the older girls might have been around longer.[/sblock]

"Hmmm...5 gold... each girl? That seem like a good idea. Ok Reanna & Caddry look worth it. Here you go. Maybe you talk to my friends while they wait? Oh, I would like my friends to hold my weapons, they are very important to me" the goliath says, counting out ten gold pieces and placing them on the counter, then unstrapping his large greataxe and the three handaxes, giving them to another of the group.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"You are welcome to leave your weapons with your friends. Enjoy yourself." Lorella says to Boruuk as she collects the ten gold pieces.

Turning back to the rest of the group, "Do any of you wish for a back room conversation as well?" she asks.

"Or are all of you more interested in this person that you are looking for?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"'ave fun biggy, we'll be 'ere wit' ya weapon, worry not." he turns to the elven woman. "Well ma'dm yar suggest'n seems temptin' 'f yar in fer tha'." Hasifar laughs "But unfortunately work's first than pleasure, although the amounts of the second could potentially be unlimited." he winks. "Tell me, do ya remember som'one fittin' the description I gave ya?"

Diplomacy: 25

Velmont

First Post
Artemus takes Boruuk's weapons. "I'll wait for you here, big guy. For my part, I'll wait another time for that." He the lean on the wall and look at Hasifar. He didn't like how he was introducing the subject, but Artemus didn't remember the last time he was in the good grace of a lady he didn't paid, so it was hard for him to argue.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"'ave fun biggy, we'll be 'ere wit' ya weapon, worry not." he turns to the elven woman. "Well ma'dm yar suggest'n seems temptin' 'f yar in fer tha'." Hasifar laughs "But unfortunately work's first than pleasure, although the amounts of the second could potentially be unlimited." he winks. "Tell me, do ya remember som'one fittin' the description I gave ya?"

Diplomacy: 25

"There are many men who fit the vague description that you gave me. And, of course, I will not discuss my clients. But, if you tell me what this is really about, it's possible that I might be able to assist you and your friends." Lorella responds.

[sblock]Each player only needs to do one skill check for the entire conversation unless I ask for another.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"You like it straight?" asks Artemus. "If that's you wish. The authorities seems unable, if not uninterested, to stop the murderer of Autor Krandon. Probably the same one who killed a four years old girl. So we decided to put an end to it. We want to find him, and any one helping him to hide, and we will make sure that he will pay for his crime, and his accomplice too." Those last words could sounds like a threat even if the half-orc obviously seems to try to stay polite. "I'm quite sure you and your girls hears a lot of things, so we wondered if you could help us to find a lead on him.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Just playing on Artemus instinct to intimidate mixed with his failed Aid Another Diplomacy roll.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

RickRoll

First Post
Tirial has been quiet up to this point, her discomfort evident as the goliath went off for his "private conversation". She steps forward and moves next to Hasifar, the eladrin's graceful movements and elegance on display as she confidently comes to the counter.

"We are looking for someone who's murdered 3 citizen of this area, and hoped that you might have heard a rumor or could possibly recall anything about the victims to point us in the right direction." Tirial pleas as she pulls out a copy of the Inquisitive and opens it to the correct page for the woman.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5032171-post7.html

[sblock=OOC]
Aid another Diplomacy - 1d20 2=18,Passive Insight is 15 if applicable [/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Knoepf watches Hasifer work his charm to perfection with the hostess. He then switches his atteniton to the goliath as he leaves with the two women. Knoepf whispers to Artemus and the ranger "Something tells me he's going to need some healing when the two are done with him."

Laughing at his own joke, Knoepf switches his attention back to the hostess, keeping an eye on the hostess as she talks with Hasifer. He looks for any signs, whether it be a slight change of voice or nervous twitch, that she might know the person Hasifer is describing to her or she might know something about the murders.

skill check: insight: 22

Remove ads