[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! (Judge: EvolutionKB)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hasifar follows Knoefpt outside, and placing a hand on his wide back, he closes to him, pointing to the pub. "There ma' fri'nd, lets hurry up, big boy would find us. Let me help ya with these..." Hasifar tries to grab one of the weapons, but winced under the weight.

dimsdale

First Post
Hasifar follows Knoefpt outside, and placing a hand on his wide back, he closes to him, pointing to the pub. "There ma' fri'nd, lets hurry up, big boy would find us. Let me help ya with these..." Hasifar tries to grab one of the weapons, but winced under the weight.

"Whew...thanks Hasifar. Another minute there and I would have collapsed. Yess...let's be on our way." The dwarf follows Hasifar to the pub, wiping sweat off his forehead with a clean towel he pulled out of a pouch from his belt.

dimsdale

First Post
"Ahhh, thank you for asking master barkeep. I must have a ale...no...make that two, one for myself and one for the lad to my right. And while your at it, you can PLEASE tell me that the killer who has been terrorizing the neighborhood has finally been caught! I've had trouble sleeping at night since this has all started. Is there anything you have heard to help me put my worried soul at ease? "

Knoepf looks eagerly at the barkeep for a reply.

ooc: insight on barkeep's reply: 28

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Well, no. I haven't heard that he was caught yet. But, as I was just telling these folk here" the barkeep says, indicating Artemus and Tirial, "it's pretty common knowledge that the murderer is only dumping his dead bodies here in Lower Menthis. He's actually from Khyber's Gate and does his killing over there." he says as he hands over two more ales.

Farce

First Post
Boruuk comes back from his 'private meeting', his face is flushed and a look of contentment is plastered on him. The goliath dizzily walks to the front counter, waves at the ladies, thanking them for their time, especially the half-orc.

Looking around, the goliath realizes his companions are gone, and more importantly, his weapons are gone. "Uh, you see where my friends go?" he asks the woman behind the counter, doing his best to hide his unease.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Yes, your friends are across the street at the pub, waiting for you. They seemed to acquire the information they wanted. I hope you acquired what you wanted. " Lorella says with a feint smile on her face.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Wel' tha's a pretty goo' guessin' mate, but I'm 'ffraid anyway, I don't wanna run into him when he be droppin' a corpse." Hasifar says, and gives a drink to his ale.

Remove ads