[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! (Judge: EvolutionKB)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=Tirial]
Are you sure that you want Tirial to target J21?

Knoepf put Astra Seal on J21 to assist Artemus and the healing will be wasted on Tirial. He even requested that Tirial not target that one.
[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Tirial stands up, "Boruuk! Where in Kyhber are you? Artemus needs help!" she shouts, firing off a pair of well placed arrows to provide what cover she can.

Fighting on the edge, Artemus seems to have difficulty to find a hole in his opponent defense while keeping his balance.

But the silver glow guides his aim and he slightly wounds his foe. The glow travels up his arm and heals Artemus.

O13 and O15 swing, but Artemus turns his body so that their blows scrap off of his armor. I21 moves off to the north in search of other prey. However, J21 hits Artemus in the head and M20 hits him in the chest.

[sblock=OOC]
Tirial hits O15 for 18 and 10.
Artemus hits J21 for 7 and heals 13.
O13 and O15 barely miss Artemus.
I21 moves to C20 next to Boruuk.
J21 hits Artemus for 6.
M20 hits Artemus for 3.

J6 (26), bloodied
Tirial 45/45
Artemus 8/39, marked by M20, bloodied
South group: O13 (44), bloodied, O15 (28), quarried, bloodied
East group: I21 (16), concealment, J21 (35), -2 to defenses TENT Knoepf, bloodied, M20
Hasifar 37/41
North group: E12 (35), bloodied, concealment, E14, concealment
Boruuk 22/51, bloodied, grants combat advantage to E12 TSNT
Knoepf 26/40

Knoepf and Hasifar can only see J21, O15, O13 (cover bonus), and J6.

Tirial can only see J21, O15, J6, (cover bonus), O13 (superior cover bonus), and M20 (superior cover bonus).

Boruuk can only see E12, E14, and I21.

It's Hasifar's turn.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Artemus]
Artemus gets to roll his Riposte swing.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Knoepf stares at the sorcerer. "Nicely done Hasifar! Maybe that is what we needed to turn the tide in our favor. Now if we could just climb these rocks!"

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Hasifar tries his best this time. Getting his straw hat in the correct position, standing firmly on the ground and aiming his dagger at one of the undead, he silently releases a mental attack on his foes.

Hasifar slams three of them fairly hard, two of which drop.

E12 hits Boruuk in the side, but E14 misses Boruuk.

[sblock=OOC]
Note: The damage that Hasifar does from what I can tell is D10+9, D6+5. Not D10+11, D6+4. Correct me if I am wrong on this VV.

Hasifar hits J21 for 15, killing it.
Hasifar hits O13 for 10, killing it.
Hasifar hits O15 for 9.
E12 hits Boruuk for 4.
E14 misses Boruuk.

J6 (26), bloodied
Tirial 45/45
Artemus 8/39, marked by M20, bloodied
South group: O13 (54), dead, O15 (37), quarried, bloodied
East group: I21 (16), concealment, J21 (50), dead, M20
Hasifar 37/41, +1 to AC, +1 to hit O15 TENT
North group: E12 (35), bloodied, concealment, E14, concealment
Boruuk 18/51, bloodied
Knoepf 26/40

Knoepf and Hasifar can only see O15 and J6.

Tirial can only see O15, J6, (cover bonus), and M20 (superior cover bonus).

Boruuk can only see E12, E14, and I21.

It's Boruuk's turn.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Encounter4j.jpg
    Encounter4j.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]About Chaos Bolt, if the third hit, the power can continue to bounce as long as there is a target within 5 feat. You are never forced to do a secondary attack, but there is enough skeleton around for you to hit I think.

Also, VV, you should update you character sheet. DragonFrost push 1 on a hit.[/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[SBLOCK=OOC]About Chaos Bolt, if the third hit, the power can continue to bounce as long as there is a target within 5 feat. You are never forced to do a secondary attack, but there is enough skeleton around for you to hit I think.

Also, VV, you should update you character sheet. DragonFrost push 1 on a hit.[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=Hasifar]
I wasn't sure about this. I went back and checked some of the message boards and yes, it can keep on targeting.

So VV, we need another attack and damage roll on J6.

However, it also only targets foes that Hasifar has line of effect to. So, no attack on M20. I'll go back and fix which targets got hit (i.e. O15 instead of M20 with the third attack).

Velmont, you should still roll your riposte because if you critical, then J21 will be dead from the riposte and Hasifar's bolt will start on a different target and do slightly more damage overall.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Riposte happen only if I hit on the main attack. It's under Hit and not under Effect of the power. I am not aware of any At-Will power that have an Effect anyway, they are all Hit.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads