[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! (Judge: EvolutionKB)

Farce

First Post
Boruuk swings wildly at the foe he hit last time, but having to dodge and parry the enemies was taking its toll on the goliath and his attack is not effective. He steps back in a fighting retreat.

[sblock=OOC]
Standard: Brash Strike vs ac (E12); dmg (1d20+12=18, 1d12+11=12) grant CA to E12 TSNT
Move: shift to D18
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]
Boruuk: Goliath Fighter 4
Advantageous Conditions:
Adverse Conditions:
Initiative: +3 Passive Insight: 13 Passive Perception: 18
Senses: None
Saving Throws: N/A
HP 30/51
Bloodied 25
Surge Value 12; Surges Per-Day 9/13
AC =22 Fortitude 19 Reflex 14 Will 15 Speed 5
Action Point: 1
Second Wind: Used
Powers
At will:
Brash Strike
Reaping Strike
Pass Forward
Encounter:
Stone's Endurance
Punishing Charge
Sweeping Blow

Daily Standard:
Lasting Threat
Berserker's Fury
Dwarven Drakescale Armor +2[/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[SBLOCK=OOC]Riposte happen only if I hit on the main attack. It's under Hit and not under Effect of the power. I am not aware of any At-Will power that have an Effect anyway, they are all Hit.[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=Riposte]
Precisely.

And, Artemus hit with Riposte because of the -2 defenses from the Astral Seal. He would have missed without Astral Seal, but with it he hit.

J21 swung back, so Artemus gets the Riposte.
[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
[sblock=Mark]
that was a relic from my previous post, I've updated, No way to mark anyone now that the other one died[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Knoepf tries again to move up the slope. "Yesssss...Three more steps to go!" Knoepf says as he rolls his eyes. "By the power of the silver flame...please give me strength!" Knoepf the repeats his last attack. The skeleton directly in front of Artemus shines brightly from a shroud of silver light. "Artemus! Hit him!" Turning back to Hasifar and Tirial. "I think I can help Artemus. Can someone see if Boruuk needs help. I cannot come to his aide at the present moment."

[sblock=actions]
movement: climb to I17 1d20+1 = 15
action: Astral Seal vs skeleton O15: 1d20+11= 31

Until the end of your next turn, the target O15 takes -2 penalty to all defenses. The next ally who hit it before the end of your next turn regains hit points equal to 13.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=actions]
movement: climb to I17 1d20+1 = 15
action: healer's mercy: Boruuk and Artemus get 1d6 +11 = 17 hp and get to make a saving throw and spend a surge.

knoepf is weakened until next turn
[/sblock]

[sblock=Knoepf]
The wall to the northeast prevents line of effect to Boruuk.

Burst spells do not go around walls. This is why Boruuk is in the dark, the light does not reach him either.

Does Knoepf still want to heal Artemus with Healer's Mercy?
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=Knoepf]
The wall to the northeast prevents line of effect to Boruuk.

Burst spells do not go around walls. This is why Boruuk is in the dark, the light does not reach him either.

Does Knoepf still want to heal Artemus with Healer's Mercy?
[/sblock]

ooc: No...I adjusted Knoepf's attack. See previous post.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Boruuk swings wildly at the foe he hit last time, but having to dodge and parry the enemies was taking its toll on the goliath and his attack is not effective. He steps back in a fighting retreat.

Wild swing or not, Boruuk's axe takes off the head of the one skeleton and drops it to the floor.

Knoepf tries again to move up the slope. "Yesssss...Three more steps to go!" Knoepf says as he rolls his eyes. "By the power of the silver flame...please give me strength!" Knoepf the repeats his last attack. The skeleton directly in front of Artemus shines brightly from a shroud of silver light. "Artemus! Hit him!" Turning back to Hasifar and Tirial. "I think I can help Artemus. Can someone see if Boruuk needs help. I cannot come to his aide at the present moment."

J6 moves around to attack Artemus, but leaves itself open in the process. However, it gets in a massive swing, hitting Artemus in the side and dropping him.

[sblock=OOC]
Boruuk hits E12 for 12 and kills it.
Knoepf hits O15 with Astral Seal.
J6 moves to attack Artemus, giving Artemus an Opportunity Attack.
J6 hits Artemus for 10, knocking Artemus unconcious.

J6 (26), bloodied
Tirial 45/45
Artemus -2/39, marked by J6, bloodied, unconscious, dying
South group: O15 (37), quarried, bloodied, -2 to defenses TENT Knoepf
East group: I21 (16), concealment, M20
Hasifar 37/41, +1 to AC, +1 to hit O15 TENT
North group: E12 (47), dead, E14, concealment
Boruuk 18/51, bloodied
Knoepf 26/40

Knoepf and Hasifar can only see O15 and J6 (cover bonus).

Tirial can only see O15, J6, (superior cover bonus), and M20 (superior cover bonus).

Boruuk can only see E14 and I21.

It's Tirial's turn.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Encounter4k.jpg
    Encounter4k.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 45

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
I will be on vacation for the next 5 days. I may or may not have internet access. If not, I'll start posting again Thursday evening.
[/sblock]

Remove ads