[Adventure] New Cyre Borderlands (Judge: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezegis

First Post
Ryda cringes as Jarren and Susan are nearly brought low by their foes onslaught. That. Is. Enough! she bellows as she slides away from the dwarf, the orcish half of her heritage shining through. Unleashing a primal roar, she fires two arrows deep into the cause of her fury. You want blood spilled, I'll show you your own!

[sblock=Mechanics]Move: Shift to M31
Standard: Twinstrike: 1d20+11=24 1d12+5=16 1d20+11=22 1d12+5=15 1d6=6 Both hit for a total of 37 damage on Mr. Dwarf.

AC increased by 1 against dwarf's attacks due to armor bonus.
On the off chance the dwarf does go after me, Yeild Ground to J29[/sblock]

[sblock=Ryda's stats]
Passive Perception 19, Passive Insight 14
AC 21(22 for Dwarf), Fort 16, Reflex 19, Will 15
HP 24+5/46, Bloodied 23, Surge Value 11, Surges 6/8
Speed 6, Initiative +7
Action Points: 0, Second wind
At-Will Powers: Twin Strike, Nimble Strike
Encounter Powers: Evasive Strike, Cut and Run, Yield Ground, Furious Assault
Daily Powers: Split the Tree
Racial Features: HalfOrc Resilience, Swift Charge, Furious Assault
Class Features: Hunter’s Quarry, Prime Shot, Fighting Style- Two Weapon
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Mythra steps to the side to get a good view of the Dwarf. He utters arcane words under his breath and snaps his fingures casing the Dwarf to bat at creatures only he can see.

[sblock=actions]
Move:Shift to N 33.
Standard: Illusory Ambush on dwarf. 16 vs will, 10 damage.

If hit the dwarf takes a -2 to attack rolls until the end of Mythra's next turn.

[sblock=stat block]
Mythra Stelwart
Male Eladrin Wizard 4
Medium natural humanoid (Fey)
Initiative +3; Senses Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 19
HP 34/38hp+5thp, Bloodied 19, Surge Value 19, Surges 9/9
AC 17; Fortitude 15, Reflex 16, Will 17
Saving Throws +5 vs Charm Effects
Speed 6
Action Points:0
Second Wind: Not Used

Powers:
At will:
Illusory Ambush
Storm Pillar

Ghost Sound
Light
Mage Hand
Presidigitation

Encounter:
Fey Step
Shield
Grasping Shadows
Shock Beetle Swarm
Tome of Binding

Daily:
Flaming Sphere
Summon Tome

Fire Warrior:
HP 19/19,
AC 20; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 18
Speed 6 (Hover)
Standard: Melee 1; 1 creature +7 vs Reflex 1d8 + 8 fire damage.
Opportunity Attack: Melee 1; 1 creature +7 vs Reflex 1d8 + 8 fire damage.

[/sblock][/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
Jarren staggers as the Dwarf's knife slices into him again and again; for a moment, he fears that the wounds will be too much for him to withstand. When he finds himself still standing after the Dwarf's onslaught, exhilaration is all he feels. He gives a savage roar of defiance as his body shifts into its feral aspect.

The roar turns to exultation as Ryda's arrows strike true, and for a moment the form of his Spirit Companion seems to shift and expand into the shape of an enormous bear - in truth, not just a bear, but Bear, the great totem spirit of his ancestors. The visitation lasts only a moment, but it leaves each of Jarren's nearby allies feel feeling stronger.

[sblock=OOC]Immediate Reaction when Ryda hits the Dwarf - use Bear Spirit Armor daily item power, granting 8 temp hp to all allies within 5 squares of Jarren's Spirit Companion.

Minor Action - Razorclaw Shifting. +1 AC, +1 Reflex, +2 speed until the end of the encouter.

Standard Action - Second Wind. Spend a healing surge, regain 10 hp, +3 hp since he's adjacent to his Spirit Companion. +2 to all defenses TENT.[/sblock]

[sblock=Jarren Quick Stats]Jarren Star Gazer Male Shifter Shaman 4
Medium natural humanoid
Initiative +4; Senses Passive Insight 22, Passive Perception 24, Low-light vision

HP 14/43 (+8 temp HP) Bloodied 21, Surge Value 10, Surges 9/10
AC 20; Fortitude 21, Reflex 20, Will 23
Saving Throws +0
Speed 8

Action Points: 0

Encounter Powers: Healing Spirit x2
Capturing Jaws
Certain Threat
Speak With Spirits
Bonds of the Clan
Razorclaw Shifting
Second Wind

Daily Powers: Spirit of the Healing Flood

Daily Item Powers: (1/milestone)
Potion of Clarity
Bear Spirit Armor

Consumables: Potion of Healing x2
Potion of Clarity x2
197 gp[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
Switching back to a defensive stance, Unit 16 turns to the lone scimitar-wielding hobgoblin next to him and takes a swing. Unfortunately, it goes wide. He takes a step back.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry to take so long just to make an extra boring post. KD, I think your advice was good but it'd be difficult to get away from this guy without an OA so I figured I'd just swing at him. Missed anyway so it didn't matter. Also, I wasn't sure if you marked him or not; if you didn't, I'll mark him.

free: if Grys didn't mark the guy, mark Scimitar 12

standard: swing and a miss (13 vs AC)

move: shift to M27

minor: none

Still saving big encounter power for dwarf.[/sblock]
[sblock=Unit 16]
Unit 16 Warforged Warden 4
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:18, Reflex:14, Will:14
HP:4/57, 8 temp HP, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:14, Surges left:12/13
Action Points/Daily Item Uses Left/Milestones: 1/0/0
Powers:
Font of Life
Nature's Wrath
Warden's Fury / Warden's Grasp
Weight of Earth
Earth Shield Strike

Warforged Resolve
Roots of Stone
Earthgrasp Strike
Warden's Tempest
Second Wind

Form of Winter's Herald - Form of Winter's Herald Attack
Potion of Clarity (used effect)

Important Stuff:
- makes lots of immediate interrupts/reactions/OAs

Conditions:

Full sheet: Unit 16[/sblock]

RickRoll

First Post
Ryda cringes as Jarren and Susan are nearly brought low by their foes onslaught. That. Is. Enough! she bellows as she slides away from the dwarf, the orcish half of her heritage shining through. Unleashing a primal roar, she fires two arrows deep into the cause of her fury. You want blood spilled, I'll show you your own!

Mythra steps to the side to get a good view of the Dwarf. He utters arcane words under his breath and snaps his fingures casing the Dwarf to bat at creatures only he can see, but only for a moment. He tears his vision back to the fight "It'll take more than that

[sblock=Mythra]
N33 would draw an OA, I'm assuming you meant M33 [/sblock]

Jarren staggers as the Dwarf's knife slices into him again and again; for a moment, he fears that the wounds will be too much for him to withstand. When he finds himself still standing after the Dwarf's onslaught, exhilaration is all he feels. He gives a savage roar of defiance as his body shifts into its feral aspect.

The roar turns to exultation as Ryda's arrows strike true, and for a moment the form of his Spirit Companion seems to shift and expand into the shape of an enormous bear - in truth, not just a bear, but Bear, the great totem spirit of his ancestors. The visitation lasts only a moment, but it leaves each of Jarren's nearby allies feel feeling stronger.

[sblock=Second Wind Bonus]
I know I made that error a lot, but it's only until start of next turn

SECOND WIND: STANDARD ACTION

Spend a Healing Surge: Spend a healing surge to regain hit points.

+2 Bonus to All Defenses: You gain a +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of your next turn. [/sblock]

Switching back to a defensive stance, Unit 16 turns to the lone scimitar-wielding hobgoblin next to him and takes a swing. Unfortunately, it goes wide. He takes a step back.

The dwarf sees the large warforged coming towards him and tries to finish off the less defensive members of the group first. He stabs at Jarren and spins away from the shaman, before stabbing Mythra as well, but the wounds cause no real damage thanks to the effect from Jarren's armor.

[sblock=Status]
Ryda hits Dwarf for 37 (wow...Tirial's never been close to that)

Mythra misses

Susan misses

Dwarf uses Dance of the Knife - attack Jarren then shifts to N34 to attack Mythra - hits AC 23 & 28 for 8 damage (both damage rolls the same)

Dwarf - Quarried, used AP
Scimitar 12 - marked (Unit 16)

Monster HP:
Dwarf: 107/162
Chain 97: 15/68 - bloodied - dead
Chain 14: 22/68 - dead
Scimitar 33: 8/62 - dead
Scimitar 12: 2/62 - takes 5 dmg if it attacks Grys

Initiative (Post in the below order):

Ryda - 24/45 hp+8thp - used Daily power and AP, used 1 surge <- your turn
Mythra - 34/38hp - used Daily power and AP (shield is still available)
Jarren - 14/43 hp - bloodied, used Bear Spirit Armor daily item power and AP, used 2nd wind, +1 AC, +1 Reflex, +2 speed until the end of the encouter. +2 to all defenses TSNT
Susan (Unit 16) - 4/57+8thp, used 1 daily magic item power, bloodied, used 2nd wind
Chains/Dwarf
Grys - 35/49hp+8thp
Scimitars
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Cyre.jpg
    Cyre.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 116

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"I gave you your chance. Your funeral." Grys says to the Hobgoblin as he drops the last Hobgoblin and then moves over towards the Dwarf.

"So Sir Dwarf, are you going to die on my sword as well, or would you prefer to tell your grandkids about the stupid Hobgoblins you used to hang out with?" Grys chuckles as his magic surrounds the Dwarf.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Sword Burst on Scim12.
Move: Move to O32
Minor: Aegis of Shielding Mark Dwarf

Grys will use an immediate interrupt to drop 6 damage if the Dwarf hits anyone but Grys without attacking Grys.

Sword Burst vs. Reflex: Scim12 23 to hit, 12 damage
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]
Grys - Male Eladrin Hybrid Swordmage Wizard
Advantageous Conditions:
Adverse Conditions:
Initiative: +3 Passive Insight: 13 Passive Perception: 18
Senses: Low Light Vision
HP 35/39, 8 temporary hit points
Bloodied 19
Surge Value 9; Surges Per-Day 8/8
AC 22 Fortitude 14 Reflex 18 Will 17 Speed 6
Action Points: 0
Second Wind: Not Used

Powers:
At will:
Scorching Burst
Sword Burst
Familiar Harrier
Ghost Sound
Light
Mage Hand
Presidigitation

Encounter:
Fey Step
Aegis of Shielding
Sword of Sigils
Fire Shroud

Daily:
Flaming Sphere

Trained: 8 Athletics, 8 Endurance, 8 Perception, 8 Stealth

Untrained: 3 Acrobatics, 11 Arcana, 1 Bluff, 1 Diplomacy, 3 Dungeoneering, 3 Heal, 11 History, 3 Insight, 1 Intimidate, 3 Nature, 7 Religion, 1 Streetwise, 3 Thievery

Feats:
Hybrid Talent
Arcane Familiar
White Lotus Riposte

Magic Items:
+2 Challenge-Seeking Longsword
+2 Magic CLoth Armor
Gauntlets of Arcane Might
+1 Amulet of Protection
[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=KD]Thanks for dropping that guy! :) So, now you've marked the dwarf, right? I assume you'd prefer to keep your mark again and not have mine overwrite?[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=KD]Thanks for dropping that guy! :) So, now you've marked the dwarf, right? I assume you'd prefer to keep your mark again and not have mine overwrite?[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Unless you have a rabbit you can pull out with your mark, I think forcing him to attack Grys for a while is probably a good idea. Most of the rest of the team has gotten the snot beat out of themselves.

Course, the Dwarf can attack two foes per round, so we'll just have to see about stopping that.
[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads