[Adventure] New Cyre Borderlands (Judge: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Grys relays Keke's information to the group. Grys continues to keep Keke "active" and invisible.

"Here's my suggestion. Ryda and I sneak up close to the eastern tent, but not yet in visual range of the Hobgoblins. After a few seconds, the rest of the team should sneak in slowly the best you can straight for the fire pit, but not too close. The rain should help with that. Then, Jarren's spirit friend moves straight in to distract the Hobgoblins. That should get them all bunched up so that Mythra and I can Fireball them. When we hear the noise of them noticing the spirit, we give them a few seconds and then we attack. Mythra and I move up to blast them. Susan and everyone else jump in while Ryda moves over to protect the Dwarf and set up a cross fire. I will then go over to give cover to Ryda. Jarren and Mythra should stay back far enough so that only a few Hobgoblins can see them and vice versa. There appears to be a few bushes here for cover. If they get in trouble, Jarren pulls his spirit friend back to help. If we can get several of the Hobgoblins blasted together and Ryda nails the heavily wounded ones, that should help end this quickly. Course, we don't know what might come out of the tower when it hears the fight. So we have to be ready for that. And we have to be careful that there isn't anything else in the tents out of the rain that Keke didn't see. Any other thoughts?" Grys whispers.

evilbob

Explorer
"Cover the rear units and attack after the opening blast. Ready."

[sblock=ooc]Just so I understand what was said, there are 4 hobbies that have been seen milling about - not necessarily IN a tent, but around, yes? Also the eastern tent - which I'm guessing means the one at the top, center of the map - has a tied up dwarf, right?[/sblock]

Jarren nods that he will wait until Ryda and Gyrs head out, and then move up and use the spirit to attract the hobgoblins' attention once he can see them.

Mezegis

First Post
Ryda nods as the plan is discussed, “What weapons are they using? An Archer won’t necessarily bunch up with the melee fighters, and a spellcaster should be a high priority target as well, since their spells will bypass Susan’s tough shell. Other than that, sounds like a good opening barrage. Which side do you want me on, North or West flank? She asks, motioning with the tip of her bow as she asks.

Luinnar

First Post
Why worry about a dwarf? I say we leave him until the combat is over and focus on out own survival. It is only logical that we put ourselves first. says Mythra.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Hmmm. I never thought about that Susan. I was merely thinking that Dwarf tasted better than Hobgoblin and that I like my Dwarf fresh." Grys whispers with a wry chuckle.

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]
Which side do you want me on, North or West flank?
Assuming "east tent" also means "north tent" I think the answer is north.

At this point everyone's checked in; we're just waiting on a report of what weapons they are using before we move, right? I'm assuming Ryda and Grys will act first, so I will wait for you guys.[/sblock]

RickRoll

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Weapons are as follows:
2 x hobgoblins with a scimitar
2 x hobgoblins with spiked chains

They all have crossbows also

Also, east tent is the one on the left side...sorry, the map compass was missing from this screenshot.

The dwarf is there, there is a chain-fighter outside there, a scimitar sitting by the fire outside the other tent entrance, chain #2 is around the ruined entrance, scimitar #2 is patrolling
[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads