(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

JDragon

Explorer
Manzanita said:
"Yes, you're right. We should notify Mithreander immediately. The loss of that tracker is significant. We can head out to follow up our other leads from there. Um...would you care to be the one to actually tell him, Serene?"

Having picked up his equipment, and heard the conversation, moving back into the room, "While I agree we should notify Mithreander, I think we also should at least attempt to follow this creature. Which is what I intend to do, would anyone like to join me? Some help would be greatly appreciated, espically someone that can track."

At this Sebastian moves to the door to leave , looking to see if anyone appears to be following. Also noting the color of the blood on the blade for future reference.

Mithreander

Explorer
Sabastien waits for the others in the hall impatiently as the others gather thier things, either to go to Mithreander's tower in the College, or after the roomers that Llolian had heard, or to track the creature on the ground where it may have landed, it's unsure. But everyone agrees that something needs to be done imediately.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Sebastian, how would you go about tracking it? You don't know where it will land, and if you could find that, how would you pick it out of a crowd. We have no way to identify it once we find it."

JDragon

Explorer
Manzanita said:
"Sebastian, how would you go about tracking it? You don't know where it will land, and if you could find that, how would you pick it out of a crowd. We have no way to identify it once we find it."

"I'm not a 100% sure on that yet, but we've got to start somewhere and it doesn't take all of us to tell the old man we screwed up. At least this way you can tell him we are already trying to remedy the situation. Depending on how badly hurt he is may be seeking healing at a local temple or laying in an alley bleeding out. It can't hurt anything and could help. As a matter of fact, I would have followed him out that window if I thought I had any chance of not killing myself in the process."

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
I do agree that we need to inform Mithreander of this happening. I do not think this is from someone on the outside, as this person knew exactly where to look for the pointer, as well as who we were.

Trying to track this being in the darkness, while it has wings, might not be the smartest move. We have no idea with who he is allied, and I do not even doubt that there are more people behind this.

I suggest going to Mithreander, but keeping our eyes open on anyone entering town, anyone at all. If this creature can take any shape it wants, we can trust noone at all. We might even have to be careful with eachother if we ever get split up.

Rogier grabs all of his stuff and closes the window, looking for what the rest of the party is going to do.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
JDragon said:
"I'm not a 100% sure on that yet, but we've got to start somewhere and it doesn't take all of us to tell the old man we screwed up. At least this way you can tell him we are already trying to remedy the situation. Depending on how badly hurt he is may be seeking healing at a local temple or laying in an alley bleeding out. It can't hurt anything and could help. As a matter of fact, I would have followed him out that window if I thought I had any chance of not killing myself in the process."

Sara grabs up both swords and says "We head that way and look for some guy with a few holes in him. And then we add some more. And we raise the alarm while we're at it..." She heads out the door at a run looking for the first official looing type to get upset. "No one threatens my guy and steals our compass!"

Gurdjieff

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
Sara grabs up both swords and says "We head that way and look for some guy with a few holes in him. And then we add some more. And we raise the alarm while we're at it..." She heads out the door at a run looking for the first official looing type to get upset. "No one threatens my guy and steals our compass!"

Ever heard of discrete Sara? Rogier walks up to her to stop her from her impulsive action. I do not think Mithreander would be happy if the whole town knew about the dissapearance of our compass, as it would lead to the news that the key is missing as well. That would only cause panic, and that's just about the last thing we want now.. He waits for Sara to step back in the room, and closes the door when she does.

Janos Audron

Explorer
I think we should inform Mithreander of the disappearance. I think he'd like to recieve important information and this is quite important. Perhaps he also has some knowledge of the creature we faced since they might be common around here. I will accompany Serene to bring Mithreander the news and then I'll return here...ok?

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Venus said:
Ever heard of discrete Sara? Rogier walks up to her to stop her from her impulsive action.

OOC: Afraid walking isn't gonna cut it, Rog' :p And where did she imply she was going to say "hey the pointer for FALLON'S KEY was stolen!" :rolleyes:

"You think people can break into each other's rooms arround here?" She tosses her head contemptuously as she heads out the door. "Some weirdo stoll my compass bauble and I'm getting it back!" She heads out to explain the stir which has probably already started (since people generally notice yells, fights, the twack of arrows out their windows etc) with a tale of bizzare peeping tom theives...

Mithreander

Explorer
Sara opens follows Sabastian out the door in the hall and is surprised to find no one there. Looking around closer, she sees the innkeepers head stick out from the corner where the stair case is. On seeing the two, he pulls back his head quickly.

Remove ads