(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

JDragon

Explorer
Mithreander said:
...SNIP...
An officer (or at least one of the elves with an extra tasle on his uniform) says to you, "Lay down on the floor, face down! Now! With hands behind you back!" He turns to another elf besides him. "You, Manacle them once they are in position!" That guard lowers his bow quickly and reaches behind him to pull out a pair of metal manacles.

Sebastian looks around for a quick second to get a good count of the elves here, and then slowly lowers himself to the ground following the elven commands as best he can.

"Go out see the world, it it'll be fun" he mutters to him self in an extremly sarcastic tone once hes on the ground.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Thebis-Ra hearing the screaming quietly says to Serene and Rogier: "Quick, out of the window. We have to find Mythreander before they have seen us!" Thebis climbs through the windows and tries to:

- Walk over the land between the inn and the cliff to the another side of the house where he can remain hidden untill the screaming elvens are gone.

- Hide near the window if he is unable to walk to another side of the house.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Before Thebis-Ra leaves the window, Rogier whispers to him: Thebis, I'll keep the guards busy, hopefully explaining the situation. You and Serene Wind should get to lord Mithreander as fast as possible.

After those words, he waits for Thebis-Ra and Serene to leave through the window, and then walks out the door, hands clearly visible and empty.

Good officers, I am Rogier Goodwill, a Paladin in the order of Hyrag. What exactly is the reason of the arresting of my friends?

Calling out to Iggy, Rogier says: Iggy, please join us here before you give the good men downstairs any more wrong ideas. As we are guilty of no crime, and have done nothing wrong, let us keep it that way.

Lichtenhart

First Post
"But..." Wind looks confused for a moment, then it decide to follow Thebis-Ra and the paladin's advice. He quickly wipes the tip of his belt on the green sludge remained on the floor and then follows the elven wizard out of the window.
He looks for a safe way to reach the floor below, eventually with the help of the rope he carries in his sack, or, if there is another building conveniently near, to get to the roof and jump on it.

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Mithreander said:
An officer (or at least one of the elves with an extra tasle on his uniform) says to you, "Lay down on the floor, face down! Now! With hands behind you back!" He turns to another elf besides him. "You, Manacle them once they are in position!" That guard lowers his bow quickly and reaches behind him to pull out a pair of metal manacles.

Sara rolls her eyes and mutters something about sheep as she drops both her swords. She lies down on the floor yawning hugely and goes along with whatever further silliness is required of her...

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

Iggy walks down to where the guards are chaining up his colleagues. "Oh. This must be some sort of misunderstanding." But he does not resist arrest.

Mithreander

Explorer
Wind and Thanis-Ra makes it out the window, and with Serine's rope makes it to the ledge between the cliff and the building. Upon reaching it, they note that the 6 inch ledge is more of a decoration then anything, for the building seems to be carved from the cliff face with no connection available.

There are no other building near and they see that it will take quitye a feat of ballance to make it anywhere... other then down, and Serine does not have enough rope to go down the 400' however.

The guard manacles Sara and Sabastian as Rogier and Iggy make it down the stairs. All the bows except for one are raised to the newcomers and the same instructions are given to them.

"There are a few others!" notes the innkeeper to the guards, as the captain responds to Rogier. "Good paladin. Please excuse us this unfortunate senario, but unfortunately, we need to make sure that your story is acurate before allowing you to continue. Please allow us to manacle youa nd follow us to the Justice, and we'll have this straitened out as soon as possible."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Mithreander said:
The guard manacles Sara and Sabastian as Rogier and Iggy make it down the stairs. All the bows except for one are raised to the newcomers and the same instructions are given to them.

"There are a few others!" notes the innkeeper to the guards, as the captain responds to Rogier. "Good paladin. Please excuse us this unfortunate senario, but unfortunately, we need to make sure that your story is acurate before allowing you to continue. Please allow us to manacle youa nd follow us to the Justice, and we'll have this straitened out as soon as possible."

OOC: heh, good thing Rogier's wearing his "Kiss me, I'm a paladin" nightshirt. :p

When Iggy has joined her, Sara ignores the guards and circumstances and continues a much earlier conversation. "So I was thinking while I was up about the flaming sword thing... do you think a frosted sword would make a good contrast or is ice not dramatic enough?"

Gurdjieff

First Post
Rogiers doesn't resist getting manacled, and gets down on the floor with the rest of the group. I understand it, good men. You are only following orders. Let's get it over with quickly, as I believe my friends aren't too happy about being manacled.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

Iggy seems dumbstruck at this turn of events. He numbly allows himself to be chained up, and stares at Sara somewhat uncomprehensibly.

Remove ads