(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

Mithreander

Explorer
After everyone is manacled, the guards, lead by their Striker (the leader), take the party to the bridge across the massive cavern to the other side of the crator. Once there, the group is brought to a nice 2 story house, where the Striker knocks on the door. A robes, snooty looking elf opens the door with "yes?"

The Striker tells the man his side of the story who then lets everyone inside toa room large enough for everyone to fit in confurtably. It's a sitting room decorated in golds, silvers and maroons, with couchs, chairs and tables, all arranged so that everyone sitting can talk to any other in the group with out straining. There are tables in different places near where people would sit so that drinks can be handy during any conversation. One such table, in the middle of the room holds a tray with a crystal decanter of amber fluid and goblets. There are 3 doors other then the entrance leading from this room, one centered on each of the wall. The robed elf walks towards the door directly oposite the enterance and says "I still don't see why they couldn't be placed elsewhere until a proper time. I'll tell his Honor that you are here."

The Stiker motions that all of the party should sit. The other elves move to opposite corners of the room to stand gaurd while the last un manacles the group after searching them and taking their weapons.

"I should have put you in a cell until tomorrow," the Stiker says, "But I told you that I would try to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please, have a drink." The Striker takes a seat as the guard with the weapons and manacles moves to cover the enterance.

Janos Audron

Explorer
As Thebis-Ra sees the guards move away,he beckons Serene and he will try to make it to Mithreander's house (or at least, where het met Mithreander) as soon as possible, running untill he can't move his legs anymore...

JDragon

Explorer
Mithreander said:
...SNIP...
The Stiker motions that all of the party should sit. The other elves move to opposite corners of the room to stand gaurd while the last un manacles the group after searching them and taking their weapons.

"I should have put you in a cell until tomorrow," the Stiker says, "But I told you that I would try to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please, have a drink." The Striker takes a seat as the guard with the weapons and manacles moves to cover the enterance.

Sebastian takes a seat but does not drink anything.

Mithreander

Explorer
Janos Audron said:
As Thebis-Ra sees the guards move away,he beckons Serene and he will try to make it to Mithreander's house (or at least, where het met Mithreander) as soon as possible, running untill he can't move his legs anymore...

OOC: How does he do that? Allong the 6" ledge on the side of the building, or up and through the window to leave through their room? One will require a balance check, while the other has it's own risks.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

Iggy gets accustomed to the situation. As the march away, he says to Sara, "I think a flaming sword would generally be better, as well as easier. But I'll see what I can do with either as time goes by."

Once in the house, he'll gladly take a drink. "Thank you. I love elven stuff!" Not being particularly bothered by the loss of his weapons, as long as his spell component pouch is unmolested.

Snipehunt

First Post
OK. hmm. Huh. I guess LLolians on the ledge with the others?

If so, Llolian says, "Pardon, friends. I think we should see if our companions need any help."

If not, and he's captured with the others, he just walks along passively. He examines the manacles for weak points, though.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Mithreander said:
OOC: How does he do that? Allong the 6" ledge on the side of the building, or up and through the window to leave through their room? One will require a balance check, while the other has it's own risks.

Thebis-Ra takes 10 on the balance check for a result of 13.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Wind follows Thebis-Ra along the ledge until they turn around the corner of the inn, then if he feels he can do it, he jumps down on the street below, otherwise he tries to climb down the building's wall.
Balance roll: 12 +4= 16.
Jumping down roll: take 10 +6= 16
Tumbling down roll: take 10 +6= 16
Climb roll: 18 +4 =22

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
Iggy gets accustomed to the situation. As the march away, he says to Sara, "I think a flaming sword would generally be better, as well as easier. But I'll see what I can do with either as time goes by."

Once in the house, he'll gladly take a drink. "Thank you. I love elven stuff!" Not being particularly bothered by the loss of his weapons, as long as his spell component pouch is unmolested.

"I like flames too, but I;ve got this blue and red mix going one, and matching swords would kinda ruin that...can you make blue flames?" Sara laughs when offered the drinks. "First time I've had to get drunk after I got to the drunk tank!"

Mithreander

Explorer
The Striker smiles to the womans comment and says "Don't feel that you have too, but it is there if you want it."

Another elf, this one in a sleeping robe of blue witha fured color and silk pajamas underneath, walks into the room. "What's this about then?"

The Striker explains the situation to the appearant Justice and the elf replies "Have you sent someone to Mithreander's residence?"

THe Stiker blushes, but hides it as he turns to one of the guards and motions for him to be away.

Meanwhile, the Justice starts to question each of the characters as to what their version of events are, allowing everyone to chime in so that he can get a full picture of what was happening, and finally asks "What will your two other companions do now that you have been captured, as it were?"

Back at the inn, the monk and mage make it to the street with little trouble and start to make their way to the staircase going down to the lower city where the college is, and the place they met Mithreander.

Remove ads