(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

JDragon

Explorer
Since it appears Sara is atleast somewhat on the same page as Sebastian, he starts to leave. "We'll meet you here or send word by daybreak. Anyone else coming along?"

Gurdjieff

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
OOC: Afraid walking isn't gonna cut it, Rog' :p And where did she imply she was going to say "hey the pointer for FALLON'S KEY was stolen!" :rolleyes:

[OoC: Well, thinking *ahead* might give you a situation where you might tell what's so special about the compass... as you wouldn't take ANY compass they might offer to replace it... So maybe you didn't *imply* it, you certainly might come to the point where you show you've got a secret to hide, which wouldn't help us much. Maybe someone who hears a rumour of a special compass being stolen might not be so happy with that news. But really, what does it matter if you implied it or not, as Rogier might even mean you in total and not just this particular scenario?]

I will join the group going to lord Mithreander, as going out at this time of night doesn't really seem useful to me.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Hmmm, I'm coming with you guys. I think we should speak to the innkeeper on the way out." Iggy walks towards him and tries to catch him.

Mithreander

Explorer
OOC: Gray is not so blindingly odvious as the yellow, so I think I'll keep my OoC comments in this color from now on.

Okay: We have Sabastian, Sara and Ines going to the city below in direct persuit after the Doppleganger and Serene, Rogier, and Thanus-Ra going to Mithreander to keep him informed, and perhaps get some help.

That only leaves Snipehunt and his character Llolian Theraspal to deside where they want to go. Llolian is just puting his bow away, still near the windowm taht the doppleganger had escaped threw.

Does that sound about right?

Iggy moves forward to the stairs to catch sight of the innkeeper round the stairwell out of sight, heading for the first floor. The other doors in the hall are all closed, except one that is quickly closed as soon as anyone looks in it's direction.

Last edited:

JDragon

Explorer
Mithreander said:
...SNIP OCC stuff...
Iggy moves forward to the stairs to catch sight of the innkeeper round the stairwell out of sight, heading for the first floor. The other doors in the hall are all closed, except one that is quickly closed as soon as anyone looks in it's direction.

Sebastian follows Iggy down the hall and down the stairs, hoping to talk to the innkeeper as well.

Calling out in a low nontheatening tone, "Good sire we would like to speak to you for a moment?"

Mithreander

Explorer
The elven innkeeper stops and the group catches up to him at the bottom of the stairs and he says "What have you done with Lord Mithreander?" he asks as he looks at them in a fearful way. "I let him in, and then all hell broke loose!"

You note that there are at least 5 other elves down there, and their bows are drawn, the arrows aimed at each of the characters in the stairwell!

JDragon

Explorer
Mithreander said:
You note that there are at least 5 other elves down there, and their bows are drawn, the arrows aimed at each of the characters in the stairwell!

[OCC] Damn! I knew I should have gone out the window after that bastard. :rolleyes: [OCC]

Sebastian stops when he sees the elves, and speaks very loudly. "YOUR NEVER GOING TO BELEIVE THIS GOOD SIR, AND NEITHER WILL THE REST OF YOU. He came into our room and retireved something and then jumped out the window." Smiling as he finshes his story and rasies his hands slowly, hoping to distract the fellows with bows for a sort time.

Mithreander

Explorer
Iggy runs to the door in the hall, and as it closes, he sticks his foot in the door to stop it from latching.

"Leave me alone! HELP!!!" a womans voice screams from the other side in what appears to be true histerics.

Meanwhile, down stairs, the innkeeper looks at Sabastian dubiously and replies "Not that I question that Lord Mithreander could do such a thing, but my question is why would he want to, or have to? We heard the ruckus!"

Right then the woman's screech from above can be heard, causing everyone to tense below. The innkeeper nearows his eyes at Sabastian and Sara. "Since Mithreander is not here anymore, according to you, that scream must be YOUR groups doing. Either that or your lying to us! Arrest them!"

An officer (or at least one of the elves with an extra tasle on his uniform) says to you, "Lay down on the floor, face down! Now! With hands behind you back!" He turns to another elf besides him. "You, Manacle them once they are in position!" That guard lowers his bow quickly and reaches behind him to pull out a pair of metal manacles.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

Iggy starts at the scream. He pulls his foot out. "Sorry!" he calls. "Well, I guess I wouldn't know what to do with her anyway. The imposter got the pointer, we know that," he then mutters. Iggy will trot back down the hallway towards the stairway and the others.

Remove ads