[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinwe

First Post
Gruff walks around the base of the tower, stopping to inspect the crow's feathers and the wooden hatch.

"Looks like the way for us is down" he says "but give me a moment here... many times these doors are warded against entry."
[sblock=mechanics]
Gruff makes Arcana and Perception checks, looking for traps or magical wards on the hatch:
IC is down for me. Gruff has +4 perception and +13 arcana.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Gruff inspect the hatch. After a moment, he find no aura on the trap door and nothing seems suspicious. The hatch seems to have no apparent lock either and could probably be open without problem, even if the hinge seems a bit rusted.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I'm actually using dicelog.com to roll dice while IC is down. If you want to use it, subscribe to it and gives me the email you use for your subscription, so I can add you to the log dice of this adventure, or if you simply want to see it. I find that procedure a bit annoying, so I'll rather go back to IC once he is online.[/SBLOCK]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=skill notes]
Best PC at each skill
perception: Arkavas +10
insight: Narvala +14

acrobatics: Sweetness +12
arcana: Arkavas +14
athletics: Gogmorthak +11
bluff: Radtash +6 (untrained; none of us are trained in bluff)
diplomacy: Radtash +11
Endurance: Gruff +11
heal: Radtash +11
history: Arkavas +14
intimidate: Radtash +13
Nature: Gogmorthak +10
Religion: Navala +10
Stealth: Sweetness +13
Streetwise: Sweetness +11
Thievery: Sweetness +12
[/sblock]

Impact

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I'm actually using dicelog.com to roll dice while IC is down. If you want to use it, subscribe to it and gives me the email you use for your subscription, so I can add you to the log dice of this adventure, or if you simply want to see it. I find that procedure a bit annoying, so I'll rather go back to IC once he is online.[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=OOC]I just spent about 20 minutes writing my own online dice roller, only to notice that invisiblecastle is back online! Oh well, at least I don't have to finish mine now (although I kinda want to anyway).[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
Opening the sash, you see only a spiral stair going down into darkness. The sunlight who is fainting slowly is not string enough to pierce it. As Gruff light his sunrod, he can see the stairs are going down 15 feet, leading to an hall.

[SBLOCK=OOC]If you decide to go down, I'll need a marching order. Unless other stated, it will become your default marching order through that adventure.[/SBLOCK]

Impact

First Post
Gruff swings back the hatch and strikes a sunrod from his pack to look inside.
Radtash scoots up to the edge and peeks down the hole.

[sblock=mechanics]Radtash makes a perception check: 1d20+8=10.
Ah, an auspicious start to Radtash's adventuring career.[/sblock]

Impact

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I propose this marching order:
Gruff One-Eye

Gogmorthak d'Tharashk
Sweetness
Narvala ir'Sarhain
Radtash
Arkavas
What do you guys think?
[/SBLOCK]

drothgery

First Post
Narvala offers to break out her everburning torch, since she's human and can't see in the dark.

[sblock=ooc/marching order]
Keeping Narvala in the middle works for me. Her AC's not great, her hit points are low, her non-AC defenses are excellent, and all her powers are ranged.
[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
Gruff drops down into the hole and starts moving down the staircase. "I'll take point, but I could use someone up here with better vision. Anyone with 2 eyes should do fine."
[sblock=OOC]
Marching order looks, as long as Gogmorthak has a decent perception. I hate wandering across traps. :p[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads