• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

First Post
Radtash looks up at Sweetness, then down the hall, and then back up at Sweetness again.

"Umm, Sweetness, are you throwing your voice? What manner of trick is this?

[sblock="OOC"]Perception check down the hall:1d20+8=11
Insight check on the voices: 1d20+13=15
Nice... so far I have rolled three d20s, and they have come up 2, 3, and 2.:erm:
[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Gogmorthak is somewhat amused to be walking behind all the other smaller members of the group but he knows that if he is needed at the front he can push his way through quickly. And besides from here he can see over the heads of everyone but Sweetness. Being at the back also doesnt seem to impede his naturally perceptive nature.

[sblock=ooc]perception (1d20+8=25)

Its amusing to the player too that we are all bloodthirsty cutthroats who want to be at the front in combat. Ah well it pays to be mobile too. Just know that Gogmorthak wont hold to the back in combat.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Arkavas casts his eyes around the room. It seems larger than the field of view, but it's too dark to tell. Seeing as stealth is no longer a concern, he reaches into his pack and pulls out a sunrod. Turning toward the two figures at what appears to be the far end of the room, he projects his voice...

"Mind if I take a better look around?"

[sblock=OOC] I know initiative hasn't been rolled yet, and pulling out a sunrod is a minor action. If I'm going out of turn, go ahead and nix this move [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]There is no initiative roll to do yet. I'll roll initiative as soon as combat will start, either from your opponent side or from one of you who declare an hostile action. Taking a sunrod is not an hostile action.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Impact]'Arkavas voice' seems to be really scared as 'Sweetness voice' seems to be really mean. 'Sweetness voice' seems to be the dominant and 'Arkavas voice' is obeying it.[/SBLOCK]

You look at the two hooded creatures but you can only figure that they seems to have some kind of large nose and an unusual dark skin. The two heads disappear behind their barricade. You then hear someone beating someone else. "Ouch! Ow!"

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Narvala has no problem being at the back in combat. All her powers are ranged :).

Also, Perception = 17 on a die + 7 = 24 (invisiblecastle seems to be down again); Insight = 13 on a die + 14 = 27
[/sblock]

"Whatever those voices are, they do not sound friendly." The priestess says, ready to invoke the Flame's power at the first sign of a hostile action.

Impact

First Post
Radtash warily readies himself for combat. Turning towards his allies, he sends: I would like to avoid combat, if at all possible. Of course, in these situations, negotiations rarely seem to work, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

If no allies attempt to stop him, Radtash will scoot forward to get within telepathic range of the figures, and broadcast a thought to everyone within range: Stop your bickering! We have not come here to battle you. Reveal yourselves and perhaps we can make a mutually beneficial exchange.

If there isn't a friendly response, Radtash will resort to intimidation: Surrender now before you bring down a storm of holy wraith upon yourselves!

[sblock="Mechanics"]Polymorph Imposters Armor from clothing form to chainmail form.
Move to E4 (Radtash's telepathy has a range of 5).
Diplomacy check: 1d20+11=16
Possible Intimidate check: 1d20+13=32
Radtash will only attempt to intimidate if that is allowed on non-bloody enemies outside of combat.
Radtash will usually acquiesce to ally's requests to stop and/or change his actions.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
You hear whispers for a moment. Then a quick silence. One head get out of the barricade, hesitantly. The birdlike humanoids tells to Radtash. "I can't speak with you. You need to speak with the head of the flock. Come this way."

After an hesitation, he leads the way, going through the door. The second small figure seems to have disappeared.

[SBLOCK=Radtash and Navarla]You feel the small creature is telling the truth, but he is hiding something too.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=OOC]For now, you didn't try to Intimidate them. This is there answer to your Diplomacy attempt.

Map updated[/SBLOCK]

pathfinderq1

First Post
As Radtash made his suggestion, the gnoll shook its head, still peering intently towards the barricade and those beyond. "No talking. Nothing here is friendly to Sweetness. Like the voice says, is meat, yep yep yep. More talking just gives mockingbirds more words to twist. Is fight, yep yep yep." Still holding an everburning torch in one hand and a glittering narrow-bladed dagger in the other, the gnoll leaned forward slightly. An instant later, it sprang forward with startling speed...

OOC: With a move of 7, Sweetness ought to be able to reach K2 (and melee range) in one move (not a charge), if an Athletics +10 roll gets her over the barricade (or Acrobatics +12 if she can use that to roll over it). When she gets there, she will immediately attack. (Disheartening strike at +12 vs. AC); Initiative is +7; Do kenku taste like chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads