• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"Tallyho!
Heavens! Nine on Five! Well, I'll get one of my two right here."

[sblock=Actions]
Move: D7
Minor: Draw fullblade
Standard: Charge J7 + Basic fullblade+1
Attack: 1d20+11=21
Damage: Minion Dies
[/sblock]

"Alright! Who's next?"

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=drothgery]
The priestess steps through the door, and calls down holy lightning at the first of the monsters that she sees. One of the avian creatures manages to avoid the blast, but the other falls.

I would have preferred to figure out what they wanted... She thinks, but negotiating in the middle of a fight is rarely a good idea.

[sblock=ooc]
Vanguard's Lightning vs J7 and L6 (1d20+9=14, 1d20+9=28) 14 vs. REF will MISS J7. 28 vs REF will HIT L6. Since L6 is a minion, L6 goes down.
[/sblock]

You are at I4 on the previous map. You're going to need to include a move action. I would suggest either to C7 or C8. Then you're Vanguard's Lightning would still be possible against your chosen targets. [/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=drothgery]

You are at I4 on the previous map. You're going to need to include a move action. I would suggest either to C7 or C8. Then you're Vanguard's Lightning would still be possible against your chosen targets. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
I somehow forgot to write that she was moving to C7; post updated.
[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sweetness surged forward, yipping excitedly. Once she had reached a decent spot, the gnoll hurled its dagger at the nearest kenku- the narrow blade spun once before sinking deep into the creature's body. An instant later, the dagger was back in Sweetness' paw, ready for another strike...

OOC: Move action to F2, using Deft Strike with thrown dagger at kenku J2, (first moving to H2 from Deft Strike, then attacking +12 vs. AC= 17 hit; damage 10, minion dies); rolls Roll Lookup

Erekose13

Explorer
Seeing Arkvash head south, Gogmorthak breaks for the north side of the obstruction. Finding something soft and squishy he charges at the closest birdman howling a savage bloodcry in orcish at it but misses.

[sblock=ooc] sorry about not posting double move, that was exactly what I was going to do. Into the thick of things now!

Move: to F2.
Standard: charge to I2 and use Howling Strike vs. Kenku. howling strike vs. Kenku @J2 AC (1d20+11=14, 1d12+1d6+7=15) miss[/sblock]

Impact

First Post
Radtash double moves to G1.
[SBLOCK="OOC"]This is my last turn until Sunday night. If needed (and allowed by Velmont), I choose... (die roll)... pathfinderq1 to control Radtash until then. Radtash will avoid hazards and melee reach, while using one of his at-will attacks.[/SBLOCK]

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: (Impact) [sblock] I am not going to be randomly controlling other people's characters for them, thanks. PbP moves slow enough, especially on the weekends, that it shouldn't matter but please don't just dump stuff like that on other players without asking. [/sblock]

Impact

First Post
OOC: (Impact) [sblock] I am not going to be randomly controlling other people's characters for them, thanks. PbP moves slow enough, especially on the weekends, that it shouldn't matter but please don't just dump stuff like that on other players without asking. [/sblock]
[SBLOCK="OOC"]Okay, sorry about that, I guess I didn't think it through.[/SBLOCK]

ukingsken

First Post
[Sblock=ooc] If youd all like, whenever one of you is going to be away fotr a day or two just send me a quick message and I can NPC you in combat if needed.

Other then that just like to say everything seems to be going well, and I'd like to compliment Velmont on his excellent english![/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Map updated.

Erekose13: As your target was gone, I made you charge the next kenku in line. If you want to change that, tell me, but it looks like the most likely action from what I can understand of Gog tactic.

I'll make an update at the end of the day, leaving a few more hours for Tinwe to make Gruff action.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads